RadioBOSS 7.0 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
when the internet is disconnected, the program slows down and there are interruptions. I think this problem appeared in the two most recent versions.

You promised a mechanism that would allow you to control turning off the song and turning on the microphone from a console, e.g. Rode CasterPRO II.

Hello everyone
I noticed that the German text is sometimes not completely displayed. Sometimes they are written on top of each other would be nice if that is also being fixed. Thanks! You can't see anything about the hotkeys.
Thanks
Kind regards
DJ CEE TEE
To your first picture these settings are usually not used and are not included in the language files
For your third picture you should change the font color in design/window secondary this is the font color in the picture
For all others I assume that the fonts are set too large
I can offer you my design, you can download it here
Replace the style folder in C:\Users\Your User\AppData\Roaming\djsoft.net\RadioBOSS

Then you have this design as in the picture

Zu dein erstes Bild diese Einstellungen werden in Rer regel nicht genutzt und sind auch nicht in den Sprachdateien enthalten
Zu dein drittes Bild da solltest du die Schriftfarbe wechseln in design/Fenster Secundär das ist die schriftfarbe in dem Bild
Für alle anderen gehe ich davon aus das die schriften zu gross eingestellt sind
Ich kann dir mein design anbieten, kannst du hier runterladen
Den Style Ordner ersetzen in C:\Users\Dein User\AppData\Roaming\djsoft.net\RadioBOSS

Dann hast du dieses Design wie im Bild

1705245240666.png

Dmitry, there is some problem with the countdown for multiple hours. I set up a new event and ran into this:
It is configured to run at 3 am and then until 6 am on Sunday (today).
Right now it's almost 4pm on Sunday, so it shouldn't run until next Sunday. However, the countdown is as if there are less than 24 hours left. I don't know if it will really be executed on Monday morning, which would be the most serious thing. But this countdown does not apply.

1705258465661.png

I was using save as to create events with small modifications, but different execution time. In multiple hours a button to delete everything would be very useful. I had to delete the execution times one by one

Good morning, to make up for the thirty seconds of delay, because we transfer the audio signal to the streaming transmission station. The time signal is often wrong.
Thank you for the information, we'll add an option for more gradual control of the time change.

I noticed that the German text is sometimes not completely displayed. Sometimes they are written on top of each other would be nice if that is also being fixed. Thanks! You can't see anything about the hotkeys.
Thank you for pointing out those issues, those will be fixed in the next update.

when the internet is disconnected, the program slows down and there are interruptions. I think this problem appeared in the two most recent versions.
I'm not sure how this is possible technically. RadioBOSS does not rely on Internet connection, and when it's streaming, it's done in the background so can't stop the UI. looks like something else happens (e.g. another software hogs CPU and it affects RadioBOSS).

You promised a mechanism that would allow you to control turning off the song and turning on the microphone from a console, e.g. Rode CasterPRO II.
This feature is still on our to-do list, I'm sorry.

Right now it's almost 4pm on Sunday, so it shouldn't run until next Sunday. However, the countdown is as if there are less than 24 hours left. I don't know if it will really be executed on Monday morning, which would be the most serious thing. But this countdown does not apply.
This is interesting. If it shows the countdown, then, most likely, the event will run. So you may need to disable it just in case. Added it as a bug, thank you for the information.

I was using save as to create events with small modifications, but different execution time. In multiple hours a button to delete everything would be very useful. I had to delete the execution times one by one
Will be added in the next update.

Hi Djsoft,

Firstly, Happy New year to everyone, i'm so glad to see that our features requesting was implemented.

Is it possible to move the .rbdata file when the File (Subfolder) option is used ?

Because I wanted to put all my "Rbdata" files in one folder ".rbdata" to synchronize it with my replicate broadcasting backup machine.

Thanks In advance

I would have a little improvement proposal as in the picture is that "reset played state" could also be reached in the playlist
kind regards
DJ CEE TEE (Rainer)

Attachments

• radioboss_2FWWHC4QFh1.jpg
    radioboss_2FWWHC4QFh1.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 42
I'm not sure how this is possible technically. RadioBOSS does not rely on Internet connection, and when it's streaming, it's done in the background so can't stop the UI. looks like something else happens (e.g. another software hogs CPU and it affects RadioBOSS).
This is a problem with RadioBOSS's OGG and AAC+ encoders.

OGG : There is a problem with this encoder
AAC+: There is a problem with this encoder

AAC : There is no problem with this encoder
MP3 : There is no problem with this encoder
FLAC: There is no problem with this encoder
OPUS: There is no problem with this encoder

I would have a little improvement proposal as in the picture is that "reset played state" could also be reached in the playlist
kind regards
DJ CEE TEE (Rainer)
Du kannst dir doch Buttons dazu erstellen, in den Events oder in der Cartwall mit den Befehl resetplayedstate
you can create buttons for this, in the events or in the cartwall with the command resetplayedstate

1705579710715.png

Is it possible to move the .rbdata file when the File (Subfolder) option is used ?

Because I wanted to put all my "Rbdata" files in one folder ".rbdata" to synchronize it with my replicate broadcasting backup machine.
If you use the (subfolder) option, the files are stored in .rbdata folder where the music file is. It's currently not possible to store them somewhere else. If you need to share the data between different computers. MySQL database would be a much better option.

מה זה אומר השורה המסומנת באדום
Please write in English.

I couldn't get the streaming title to work.
It doesn't appear in my playlist.

The same file title is repeated.
Thank you for the details, we'll check if there's a bug.

This is a problem with RadioBOSS's OGG and AAC+ encoders.
What kind of problem is there with the encoders?

I tried the default AccuWeather API and set up the update for 30min and it still seems to have the error (see attached). Maybe its because i didnt yet request my own API...

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back