RadioBOSS 7.0 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
resetplayedstate

Du kannst dir doch Buttons dazu erstellen, in den Events oder in der Cartwall mit den Befehl resetplayedstate
you can create buttons for this, in the events or in the cartwall with the command resetplayedstate

View attachment 13772
Thanks for the tip, I already knew that. I would rather defy if it would be added at the top
Danke für den Tipp, dass wusste ich schon. Mir wäre es aber trotzen lieber wenn es oben hinzugefügt werden würde

Please write in English.

Thank you for the details, we'll check if there's a bug.

What kind of problem is there with the encoders?
If there is no internet when OGG and AAC+ encoder is used, the program will bug. I can show it more easily with video.

The "tracktool" tag writing problem persists with a different error.

Attachments

• tag.png
    tag.png
    39.8 KB · Views: 31
Hello
we now have the VU meter to the right of the playlist, which is already very good

But now the question came up whether we could make a separate VU meter for the microphone instead of together with the output of the music
Maybe as in the OBS Software (See pic)
1705675032196.png

Regards Pat

Last edited:
If there is no internet when OGG and AAC+ encoder is used, the program will bug. I can show it more easily with video.
This does not reproduce here. OGG and AAC+ stream correctly. Do you use any 3rd party antivirus software?

But now the question came up whether we could make a separate VU meter for the microphone instead of together with the output of the music
This will also need to have sliders to adjust volume as well. Maybe when RadioBOSS has a separate Mixer window where you can control all the levels, it will have multiple VU meters and various sliders.

This will also need to have sliders to adjust volume as well. Maybe when RadioBOSS has a separate Mixer window where you can control all the levels, it will have multiple VU meters and various sliders.
good idea, maybe integrate it in the additionel workzone or in the left panel as an option

RadioBOSS 7.0.0.9 beta (1/21/2024)

Changes

• Fixed: "run in" incorrectly displayed for some events with multiple start times
  • Fixed: Playlist Generator "In order" selection did not use the position configured in the category
  • Fixed: crash when saving tags for certain files
  • Fixed: DTMF Exit did not wait for tracks to finish playing when "Overlay playback" option was used
  • Call encoder editor window from Statistics window (double click in the list)
  • Minor UI improvements and bugs fixed
Download
x86 https://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_setup_7.0.0.9.exe (1/21/2024, 34MB)
x64 https://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_setup_7.0.0.9_x64.exe (1/21/2024, 38MB)

Fixed: "run in" incorrectly displayed for some events with multiple start times
Hello Dmitry, the problem is still present in the latest beta.
PS: Is there a chance of a preset assignment grid before the release?
This was complicated to set up.
1705843549572.png

1705843616542.png

From what I can see, it's not just a display problem. It was also executed today, Sunday. (Preset 3 is not used on Sundays)
1705867480033.png

In the new version it still doesn't work.
"broadcast title"

I would also like you to add the ability to insert the time and temperature in the ad scheduler.
A solution could be to allow us to add m3u files in the ad scheduler and within it we insert the time, temperature, etc.

hello, would it be possible to be able to stop and start the encoder from the window that opens. Good day

Attachments

• Capture d'écran 2024-01-22 094641.png
    Capture d'écran 2024-01-22 094641.png
    7.2 KB · Views: 27
From what I can see, it's not just a display problem. It was also executed today, Sunday. (Preset 3 is not used on Sundays)
This will be fixed in the next update.

In the new version it still doesn't work.
"broadcast title"
Can you please provide more details about it? The latest version considers the "Broadcasting title" is it's set for the file type, it also considers "broadcasting title" as it's set for the playlist item (e.g. line input).

I would also like you to add the ability to insert the time and temperature in the ad scheduler.
A solution could be to allow us to add m3u files in the ad scheduler and within it we insert the time, temperature, etc.
Why use Ads Scheduler for it? You can run those items using separate events. If you need ads scheduler, I think you can utilize the intro/outro features, they allow using playlists.

hello, would it be possible to be able to stop and start the encoder from the window that opens. Good day
I'm not sure about this - the encoder state is set in the encoder list window, for now the Encoder configuration window doesn't have on/off switch. We'll consider adding it, but I'm not sure it's really needed.

This will be fixed in the next update.

Can you please provide more details about it? The latest version considers the "Broadcasting title" is it's set for the file type, it also considers "broadcasting title" as it's set for the playlist item (e.g. line input).

Why use Ads Scheduler for it? You can run those items using separate events. If you need ads scheduler, I think you can utilize the intro/outro features, they allow using playlists.

I'm not sure about this - the encoder state is set in the encoder list window, for now the Encoder configuration window doesn't have on/off switch. We'll consider adding it, but I'm not sure it's really needed.
this would avoid opening the full options window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back