RadioBOSS 7.0 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you please provide more details about it? The latest version considers the "Broadcasting title" is it's set for the file type, it also considers "broadcasting title" as it's set for the playlist item (e.g. line input).
1705939622157.png

It is not possible to change the name of the "Broadcast title"
I changed the name but it doesn't appear in the "playlist"
Or is it not possible to see it in the "playlist"?
Why use Ads Scheduler for it? You can run those items using separate events. If you need ads scheduler, I think you can utilize the intro/outro features, they allow using playlists.
Of course, it's the only solution I've found so far.

I also have another concern, I don't know if it's a bug in the system, but in previous versions you could run DTMF tones without having to add a schedule, is that okay?

Another bug regarding multiple hours. I set it to run at 12 o'clock on Friday, but in the Scheduler it shows that it will run every day?

Attachments

• 2024-01-22_192313.jpg
    2024-01-22_192313.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 36
this would avoid opening the full options window
Calling the editor from the stats window makes sense, e.g. in the stats window you see that something's not right (no stats and you want to fix some settings), but turning the encoder off, when you were in the stats window, doesn't look that useful.

It is not possible to change the name of the "Broadcast title"
I changed the name but it doesn't appear in the "playlist"
Or is it not possible to see it in the "playlist"?
What is the item on the screenshot?

The start of the DTMF tones works correctly, but I can't activate the end.
Can you please specify what's not working there?

Another bug regarding multiple hours. I set it to run at 12 o'clock on Friday, but in the Scheduler it shows that it will run every day?
In the list it shows the general option (configured in the event window), you have Week Days unchecked, which means it will run every day. In the list, it doesn't check additional time and its settings (as it will overcomplicate things).

Calling the editor from the stats window makes sense, e.g. in the stats window you see that something's not right (no stats and you want to fix some settings), but turning the encoder off, when you were in the stats window, doesn't look that useful.
It would be more convenient to have the ability to start and stop the encoders directly in the main window, instead of having to open "Settings" and "Options" to go to "Broadcast" to stop the encoders

RadioBOSS 7.0.0.9
I have noticed an error when playing MP4 video files

After a few seconds the video window freezes or disappears completely, regardless of whether it is in full screen mode or just a small window
Video plugin already reinstalled did not solve the problem

It would be more convenient to have the ability to start and stop the encoders directly in the main window, instead of having to open "Settings" and "Options" to go to "Broadcast" to stop the encoders
We'll consider it for the future updates.

When I put a tone at the end, no action is taken.
Are you sure the tone is detected? What other options are set in Settings->DTMF, maybe you have an option enabled to skip DTMF end when certain file types are playing?

I would have a little improvement proposal as in the picture is that "reset played state" could also be reached in the playlist
kind regards
DJ CEE TEE (Rainer)
Hello Dmitry!
I wanted to come back to the suggestion proposal "Reset Played State". It would be nice if it can be seen in the picture in the playlist bookmarks. Patrick.de-Bruyn said that it could be done via the command Resetplayedstate, for example, in the cartwall or events. Unfortunately, the playlist must be activated. It would be nice if it would be added there.
Kind regards
DJ CEE TEE (Rainer)

Attachments

• radioboss_2FWWHC4QFh.png
    radioboss_2FWWHC4QFh.png
    146.8 KB · Views: 33
Dmitry,
Where did you find the following codes?
?temptemperature (degrees Celsius)
?temp_ftemperature (degrees Fahrenheit)
?wind_speedwind speed (meters per second)
?wind_speed_mwind speed (miles per hour)
?wind_speed_kmwind speed (kilometers per hour)
?wind_namewind description in English (e.g. "Light Breeze")

?humidity
humidity (percentage)

Weather data for tomorrow (the meaning for variables is the same as for today's weather) NONE OF THESE WORK

?temp_tom
?temp_tom_f
?wind_speed_tom
?wind_speed_tom_m
?wind_speed_tom_km
?wind_name_tom
?humidity_tom

the only ones I can get to work with OpenWeatherMap and tts is:
?temp_f
?wind_speed
?wind_name
?humidity

Even though the response from OpenWeatherMap provides pressure, wind direction in degrees, wind gusts, feels like temperature, temp high, and temp low, none of which I can get to work. Is there a change in the coding, or have these elements not been added to RadioBoss?

By the way, the same thing occurs in v 6.3.3.0 and v 7.0.0.9

I wanted to come back to the suggestion proposal "Reset Played State". It would be nice if it can be seen in the picture in the playlist bookmarks. Patrick.de-Bruyn said that it could be done via the command Resetplayedstate, for example, in the cartwall or events. Unfortunately, the playlist must be activated. It would be nice if it would be added there.
This command is rarely used, that's why it's in the Extra submenu. We can add a hot key for it what do you think?

Weather data for tomorrow (the meaning for variables is the same as for today's weather) NONE OF THESE WORK
Please check the log after the weather commands runs - are there any error messages?

If you use the (subfolder) option, the files are stored in .rbdata folder where the music file is. It's currently not possible to store them somewhere else. If you need to share the data between different computers. MySQL database would be a much better option.
So it's not possible to have the option to choose the storage location for the .rbdata folder ?!

Are you sure the tone is detected? What other options are set in Settings->DTMF, maybe you have an option enabled to skip DTMF end when certain file types are playing?
Where can I check if the end of dtmf tones is inactive?

This command is rarely used, that's why it's in the Extra submenu. We can add a hot key for it what do you think?

Please check the log after the weather commands runs - are there any error messages?
I think that's a good idea with the hotkey that you can do without clicking around in the menus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back