RadioBOSS 7.0 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean to be able to relocate it (for the folder .rbdata)
This will not be possible, I'm sorry - currently it supposes that this folder is located in the same directory as a music track. What is the point of moving it? If you want to store this information in a separate space, probably the SQLite option would be better (SQLite database is essentially one file).

I purposed many months ago a "Tag & Play Editor' just to listen and to add or remove tags from the song, and press the keyboards shortcuts to go next or previous.
This is possible with Track Tool, you can listen a track from there, edit tags and other parameters.

1. When I change the color of the font, the frame disappears (it actually looks better without the frame)
What happens if you restart RadioBOSS?

2. Vertical mouse movements made in the playlist section affect visual performance when there are tracks in the playlist (my computer is not slow)
Doesn't seem to happen here, CPU usage is less than 1%, maybe you should try restarting your PC?

Something additional would be to add the option to open the track propieties in the playlist context menu and search. Currently there is only the track tool.
Why open the Track Properties window (it only exists in the Music Library) - as you can do everything in Track Tool?

It helps a lot when there is a song with an error and you want to correct it directly without opening the music library. Or you could also add an option "open file in music library"
Opening a single song in Music Library is not really possible - it operates with libraries, and still the same question - what does it achieve?

Preset 1, preset 2 and preset 3 are set to run one per hour alternating.
However, there are overlapping executions from what I see in the log.
Interesting, we'll check it again, thank you.

And about my Focus function in track tool
About this, as a second thought, we can make it zoom where the mouse cursor hovers (this will be the central point) what do you think?

run Music library -> Style -> change from aqua lite to windows and BOOM !!!!

details were sent using the bug report module
Thank you, this is somewhat known issue - changing styles sometimes causes such errors, but because styling engine is not our development, we can't really fix it. The bug forwarded to style engine developers.

It will be there in the next update. This change is already made but not included in the last update.

When zooming, it keeps the current scroll position; because it's 0 (zero) when you open Track Tool, it stays zero when you're zooming. I'm not sure how it can be improving. If it zoomed the end, it will look weird.

Can you please specify what is not right? There's "minimal mix time" value - it uses the "Mix point" settings in RadioBOSS's crossfade settings. I'mj not sure about max value, probably it's hardcoded to something like 60 or 90 seconds.
ok i will try to check that point...

Why open the Track Properties window (it only exists in the Music Library) - as you can do everything in Track Tool?
It simplifies and saves time to be able to edit files en masse from the playlist or from search. This is the great advantage that track properties have compared to the track tool. (Also in tracktool you cannot edit the album art).
Opening a single song in Music Library is not really possible - it operates with libraries, and still the same question - what does it achieve?
This is to open the location in the music library. To speed up your search by opening and searching for the file in the music library.

It's just to save time sometimes.

It simplifies and saves time to be able to edit files en masse from the playlist or from search. This is the great advantage that track properties have compared to the track tool. (Also in tracktool you cannot edit the album art).
Artwork edit capabilities were only recently added, and maybe in the future Track Tool will have it too (if users request it). Apart from that, there are no differences between Music Library's Track Properties window and Track Tool: both allow moving to previous/next track quickly and make all the edits (actually Track Tool allows to edit more fields, e.g. Voice Insert). Those two features do mostly the same thing, so I, honestly, don't see any reason in adding Track Properties to other parts of RadioBOSS - this window is Music Library's features, and its main purpose there is to bulk edit tags.

This is to open the location in the music library. To speed up your search by opening and searching for the file in the music library.
For this, it will need to search all the libraries and open the one where this track exists. I'm not sure about use case for it. You can directly edit anything from playlist, search or any other area, by calling Track Tool.

Artwork edit capabilities were only recently added, and maybe in the future Track Tool will have it too (if users request it). Apart from that, there are no differences between Music Library's Track Properties window and Track Tool: both allow moving to previous/next track quickly and make all the edits (actually Track Tool allows to edit more fields, e.g. Voice Insert). Those two features do mostly the same thing, so I, honestly, don't see any reason in adding Track Properties to other parts of RadioBOSS - this window is Music Library's features, and its main purpose there is to bulk edit tags.

For this, it will need to search all the libraries and open the one where this track exists. I'm not sure about use case for it. You can directly edit anything from playlist, search or any other area, by calling Track Tool.
I understand, thank you very much.

Now, any way to edit the track bar in helpers? (As the main one)
Captura de pantalla 2024-02-01 211757.png

And could the space be corrected when changing the date font?

1706819096768.png

Also the option to name containers

1706819542701.png

Last edited:
What happens if you restart RadioBOSS?

Doesn't seem to happen here, CPU usage is less than 1%, maybe you should try restarting your PC?

1. When I restart the program, the frame appears again. If I make any changes, the same error occurs again.

2. Restarting Windows does not change the result. CPU and GPU usage is very low, this is a glitch within the program. It has no effect on Windows in general. Maybe it has something to do with the Radiboss theme I use?

1. When I restart the program, the frame appears again. If I make any changes, the same error occurs again.

2. Restarting Windows does not change the result. CPU and GPU usage is very low, this is a glitch within the program. It has no effect on Windows in general. Maybe it has something to do with the Radiboss theme I use?
I think it could really be due to the theme you are using

I have created my own theme and have no problems
If you want you can download the style from my cloud, unzip it and replace the original style folder in user/appdata/roaming/djsoft.net/ your radioboss

Here is the DL link: https://mega.nz/file/cmUw1Shb#e9Vb7H2YdDOQ3lnE3Hzh65Urtps0SahXMkydWjBA0lE
The Theme Pat@HomeStyle RB 7.rbstyle looks like this
1706832475934.png

Thank you, we'll check what could be wrong there.

It doesn't reproduce here, with either of the themes. If you switch to the default Windows theme (Light or Flat in RadioBOSS) is the problem still there?

RadioBOSS 7.0.1.3 beta (2/2/2024)

Changes

• Skip options in file types are now processed in advance to correctly display next track
  • Ads Scheduler: improved event configuration window
  • Music Library: added prelisten to Track Properties window
  • Fixed nowplaying font bug in AUX players
  • Fixed applying styles for Nowplaying bar
  • Fixed adjust clock bug in settings
Download
x86 https://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_setup_7.0.1.3.exe (2/2/2024, 34MB)
x64 https://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_setup_7.0.1.3_x64.exe (2/2/2024, 38MB)

RadioBOSS 7.0.1.3 beta (2/2/2024)

Changes

• Skip options in file types are now processed in advance to correctly display next track
  • Music Library: added prelisten to Track Properties window
  • Fixed nowplaying font bug in AUX players
  • Fixed applying styles for Nowplaying bar
  • Fixed adjust clock bug in settings
Download
x86 https://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_setup_7.0.1.3.exe (2/2/2024, 34MB)
x64 https://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_setup_7.0.1.3_x64.exe (2/2/2024, 38MB)

What is the change here:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back