RadioBOSS 7.0 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Metropolis UI Blue / Green don't show the ticks for active slots that are scheduled in ads scheduler (similar to reported issue of how numbers don't appear, when number mode was on).

Also, swapping from any style back to 'Windows' style (in ads scheduler) comes up with various errors (depending on the theme).

1706968487007.png

1706968570117.png

I don't know if this happens only to me, but the font change does not apply to the cart wall on the left side but to the cart wall on the right.
1707133525992.png

I don't know if this happens only to me, but the font change does not apply to the cart wall on the left side but to the cart wall on the right.
View attachment 13847
If you save the cartwall on the right side (right click on the tab / save) and load this saved cartwall on the left side, the font settings will also be applied
EDIT:

After closing and reopening the RadioBOSS, the font on the left side of the cartwall has reset itself and would have to be loaded again

It's not really how it should be

RadioBOSS 7.0.1.4 beta (2/5/2024)

Changes

• Playlist Generator: improved random track selection algorithm when priority rules are used (the point is more uniform selection avoiding "favorite" tracks problem)
  • Scheduler: fixed bug with multiple start times and days of week, sometimes events started when they should not
  • Auto Intro: added command to copy a rule
  • Ads Scheduler: fixed checkboxes not visible in some themes; error when changing themes
  • Minor UI issues fixed in various areas
Download
x86 https://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_setup_7.0.1.4.exe (2/5/2024, 34MB)
x64 https://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_setup_7.0.1.4_x64.exe (2/5/2024, 38MB)

When you "test all blocks" in Ads Scheduler, the symbol: " ! " covers the number of ads in the block:

1707152674471.png

Looks like a bug, thank you.

Ok I have been running this this morning it is still doing the same thing with --.-- duration on two of the play list lasts or no reason at all which results in nothing played and a curious error. Unable to play! Error code 2 (unable to open the file/invalid server address). Which is the playlist file"C:\My Music\2024-02-05 voice over playlist.m3u8" and another which ae not long path? I think you still have a bug in it1 Hope all this helps Dimitri.
There's no bug. The playlists you use are faulty.

Thanks, Dimity. I am loving the schedular, you must have worked very hard on it listening to our moans and groans and shaped this wizard into a really well sculpted feature. :)

Jose David Pernia When I removed the other bad schedules by deleting them this all started working. :)

I ran this random schedule to destruction yesterday with the latest update 7.01.04. Most pleasantly all of the event created sound on all 15-minute intervals. I was able to change volume in the single wav play and created random events, but the problem still exists when scheduler finishes the schedule on shuffle play. It seems to end the schedule disabling shuffle play and then go to next track in playlist same artist and avoid repeat protection. This happens only on exiting scheduler.

I can think of additional features but to be honest I am not even sure they are possible to gather the information without some form of AI. For example, something to provide the next three tracks even on shuffle play that will be played and place them into an announcement vocal event by text to voice?
HMMMM...I use the teaser to do just this. Create an event, select Automatic Announcement, click Next, and choose Teaser.

Under transition choose a sounder to play between the songs.
Shuffle tracks is ticked. ( this will change each time the teaser is run. ex: top to bottom, bottom to top, and, random)
Coming up next is ticked.
Max tracks to look ahead (include jingles, sweeper, and liners between songs)
Track Count set to the number of songs to tease. Tick shuffle tracks.
Tick AutoHook for tracks (It does a great job creating the hook)
Set Duration to the length of time the teased song will play.
Now click the settings button at bottom and under Track Exceptions set the time to 30.0 sec for Exclude tracks shorter than. ( This will pass over liners, sweepers, and jingles). Click the OK button. Click OK again.
Before clicking the last ok, set the day and times for this event.
Click OK and that's it.

HMMMM...I use the teaser to do just this. Create an event, select Automatic Announcement, click Next, and choose Teaser.

Under transition choose a sounder to play between the songs.
Shuffle tracks is ticked. ( this will change each time the teaser is run. ex: top to bottom, bottom to top, and, random)
Coming up next is ticked.
Max tracks to look ahead (include jingles, sweeper, and liners between songs)
Track Count set to the number of songs to tease. Tick shuffle tracks.
Tick AutoHook for tracks (It does a great job creating the hook)
Set Duration to the length of time the teased song will play.
Now click the settings button at bottom and under Track Exceptions set the time to 30.0 sec for Exclude tracks shorter than. ( This will pass over liners, sweepers, and jingles). Click the OK button. Click OK again.
Before clicking the last ok, set the day and times for this event.
Click OK and that's it.
Hi BBRoberts so pleased your still using RB like us :) So something like TEASER=|||P|3||3|R|5000|R|0?

Hi BBRoberts so pleased your still using RB like us :) So something like TEASER=|||P|3||3|R|5000|R|0?
Here is my teaser setup which runs twice an hour.
Add event
click the wizard icon (the wand)
choose automatic announcement>then Next
choose Teaser> then Next
tick shuffle tracks>Select folder to place in Start(I recorded 5 teaser intros and placed in a Teaser folder)
Transition is the sound effect that plays between the songs
Tick Coming up next
Max tracks to look ahead I have 12
Track count I have 6> tick shuffle tracks
Tick autohook for tracks without hook points
Duration I have 8 sec (this is the length you want for each song sample)
Click Settings at the bottom
under Track exceptions, I have exclude tracks shorter than 30.0 sec. (This will bypass the liners, jingles, and sweepers so that they are not played in the tease)
click OK
click OK
Set your Time and Day (I have Hours>All
Minutes I have 06, 36>click Ok
Under Waiting options, I have 6 min Action set to Delete (Long enough to play after current song, unless song is longer that 6 minutes where it will be deleted)
Click OK and that's it.

Hello,

Is it possible to build an info field under each title at Radioboss? When you prepare a show you write the information between the titles that you want to say in the show.

- that you make the field larger at the bottom so that you can write more, currently everything is in a row

4444 Kopie.jpg4444.jpg
44444.jpg4444444.jpg

- Add the Comment menu item under the right mouse button

44444444.jpg

asked you for clarity on the settings >>Playback >> Miscellaneous settings as I presumed this is applying Replay Track Gain but may not be case with just 'use Track Replay Gain' ticked. Does it require Auto Amp AGC on FX Window. All my mp3 are within blue frame on Track Properties.
This only controls using of the ReplayGain tag, and it only works if a track contains such a tag. You can turn that off and, optionally, normalize tracks in RadioBOSS instead: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/normalizing-tracks.htm (this way you will see applied tag in Track Tool).

The problem I am having is balancing the schedule playlists with the normal playlist play the schedule playlist appears not to get through at +20 on File Type and audio is very quiet which cannot be corrected as is maximized and is not going out through DSP.
There's no difference in processing scheduled vs regular tracks.

- that you make the field larger at the bottom so that you can write more, currently everything is in a row
Thank you for the suggestions, this makes sense, we'll improve the comment item in the future.

Hello,

Is it possible to build an info field under each title at Radioboss? When you prepare a show you write the information between the titles that you want to say in the show.

View attachment 13863View attachment 13859
View attachment 13860View attachment 13861

- Add the Comment menu item under the right mouse button

View attachment 13862
Gute idee, übrigens schöne playlist :)
GOOD IDEA

A bit strange. When a new playlist is launched, sometimes this empty line appears. These aren't new playlists, so I haven't done anything wrong in PLGenerator; all the playlists are from previous RB versions. This has never appeared in previous versions.
And it always appears at the end of the playlist. In the same playlist, sometimes it appears when launched, and sometimes it doesn't.

Attachments

• 2024-02-07_184122.jpg
    2024-02-07_184122.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 33
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back