RadioBOSS Cloud [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
please nobody has a solution?
This code is not work:
<!-- RadioBOSS Cloud NowPlaying Widget (Start) -->
<div id='rbcloud_nowplaying1039'></div>
<script src='https://c10.radioboss.fm/w/nowplaying.js?u=135&amp;wid=1039'></script>
<!-- RadioBOSS Cloud NowPlaying Widget (End) -->

Joggi said:
Can this be related to the trial version?
I'm sorry for a delayed reply. It is not related to trial version, but for some reason "Nowplaying" for your account does not work - we'll see what's wrong in there and fix it.

ubmchicago said:
Hey. I see we've upped to 0.7.7 - whhat's new in this edition?
No new features were added, this is a bug-fix and minor improvement update. Mostly dark theme issues fixed, and some performance tweaks.

RadioBOSS Cloud 0.7.8 beta

What's new
  • New UI for track upload. Now it allows navigating control panel while uploads are being processed.
  • Station info API: https://www.radioboss.fm/radioboss-cloud/api/
  • Show queued tracks in the playlist and "set next track" feature to put track to the front of the queue
  • Network stream URLs are now hidden from nowplaying information
  • It's now possible to apply file type parameters and crossfades to network streams
  • Playlist duration is shown in playlist list
  • Improvements in web page code
  • Added Pause button
  • Minor improvements and bugs fixed

Thank you for the new API. Could you add user account information to the output if applicable? Users with live streaming permissions then could be displayed on the radio's home page if they are currently broadcasting.

Steffen

Steffen Schultz said:
Thank you for the new API. Could you add user account information to the output if applicable? Users with live streaming permissions then could be displayed on the radio's home page if they are currently broadcasting.
For this to work, you'll also need to know the name of DJ who is currently connected. It's not really logged at the present, it only ititially checks if a dj is allowed to stream and then it's not saved anywhere. I'll schedule this for the future updates.

Hi, here's a new user. I ask about which external HTML player worked well with the RadioBOSS Cloud, especially showing the cover art of each song broadcast. I did a test with the famous HTML5 Radio Player, but the small version does not fit the design of our website.

Greetings and thank!!!

cpereyra said:
I ask about which external HTML player worked well with the RadioBOSS Cloud, especially showing the cover art of each song broadcast
Any player will play the stream supplied by RadioBOSS Cloud. For artwork and any other additional information, please consider using the widgets provided in the Integration section.

I created this schedule to run on Fridays and Saturdays, with just two repetitions. But it continued to repeat every 150 minutes. If you can check the logs you will see.

Attachments

• 01.png
    01.png
    43 KB · Views: 278
I think I have an issue with the scheduling.
When My scheduler says that the item should run mo-sat but not on sunday, it kept repeating the message ALSO on Sunday. It has not done this before. See attached image for settings....
Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Attachments

• Scheduler kStat.JPG
    Scheduler kStat.JPG
    242 KB · Views: 268
SertanejaPop said:
SertanejaPop said:
I created this schedule to run on Fridays and Saturdays...
Then I modified and created two schedules to prevent it from repeating every 150 minutes.

I have the same issue and created also 2 scheduling items. The problem is: We have so many schedulers running that it becomes hard to keep the overview of "What is What"

Marty

Attachments

• Scheduler kStat.JPG
    Scheduler kStat.JPG
    242 KB · Views: 274
Any News about the possibility to upload Files straight from Google Drive? I mentioned this a year ago or so and you guys said that it would be a future development for Google Drive & Dropbox. It would be great if there would be a syncing possibility with Google Drive....

But I know; It's asking to have the Porsche drive like a F1 Car..... (But it would be great!)
For the Rest: RadioBoss Cloud is the Best!

Talk to you guys later, thnx!

SertanejaPop said:
I created this schedule to run on Fridays and Saturdays, with just two repetitions. But it continued to repeat every 150 minutes. If you can check the logs you will see.
The logs (for 2020-01-25) indicate the following:
"7:00:04 PM";scheduler;"Starting event ""Rafael Callegaro, Sorriso Lindo""";
"9:30:04 PM";scheduler;"Starting event ""Rafael Callegaro, Sorriso Lindo""";
Only two entries for this event to start - appears to be correct.

However, the track thisd event starts was started much many times (like 15 times):
"12:35:17 AM";;"Rafael Callegaro, Sorriso Lindo - Se O Amor Virar Saudade"
"2:03:59 AM";;"Rafael Callegaro, Sorriso Lindo - Se O Amor Virar Saudade"
"3:34:05 AM";;"Rafael Callegaro, Sorriso Lindo - Se O Amor Virar Saudade"
... and so on.

It looks like the track was added to the playlist by another event, I think it's an event named "Lan?amentos (Sexta & S?bado)": this event starts every 28 minutes and selects tracks from the folder where "Rafael Callegaro, Sorriso Lindo - Se O Amor Virar Saudade" is located, so it can also select this track and add it to the playlist.

djsoft said:
SertanejaPop said:
The logs (for 2020-01-25) indicate the following:
"7:00:04 PM";scheduler;"Starting event ""Rafael Callegaro, Sorriso Lindo""";
"9:30:04 PM";scheduler;"Starting event ""Rafael Callegaro, Sorriso Lindo""";
Only two entries for this event to start - appears to be correct.

However, the track thisd event starts was started much many times (like 15 times):
"12:35:17 AM";;"Rafael Callegaro, Sorriso Lindo - Se O Amor Virar Saudade"
"2:03:59 AM";;"Rafael Callegaro, Sorriso Lindo - Se O Amor Virar Saudade"
"3:34:05 AM";;"Rafael Callegaro, Sorriso Lindo - Se O Amor Virar Saudade"
... and so on.

It looks like the track was added to the playlist by another event, I think it's an event named "Lan?amentos (Sexta & S?bado)": this event starts every 28 minutes and selects tracks from the folder where "Rafael Callegaro, Sorriso Lindo - Se O Amor Virar Saudade" is located, so it can also select this track and add it to the playlist.

I had the same issue. Running a scheduler for the past 2 years or so, and suddenly the scheduler did not adhere to the rules. This is still going on (as per 2 am last night)
Please check....

WKOM Radio 101.7 FM said:
I think I have an issue with the scheduling.
When My scheduler says that the item should run mo-sat but not on sunday, it kept repeating the message ALSO on Sunday. It has not done this before. See attached image for settings....
Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

UPDATE: The scheduler was set NOT to run on sundays. But it DID run on Sundays.

WKOM Radio 101.7 FM said:
This event is configured correctly, but there is another event named "1STAT Wellness Sundays" that starts the same item on Sunday, it could be the cause.

At the time of writing this post, the logs indicate the "STAT Wellness Shorts" event indeed started on Sunday every 26 minutes, but it's hard to tell what was wrong - there's no event with such name now, and the one named "kSTAT Wellness Shorts" has different configuration that you posted on your screenshot and I suppose it was also configured differently on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back