RadioBOSS Cloud [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
WKOM Radio 101.7 FM said:
Any News about the possibility to upload Files straight from Google Drive? I mentioned this a year ago or so and you guys said that it would be a future development for Google Drive & Dropbox
Yes, this is planned for the future, but uploading files is already possible from the web browser or using FTP, so adding one more option to upload files is not that important at the moment, as there are other areas that has to be improved (like listener statistics).

djsoft said:
When My scheduler says that the item should run mo-sat but not on sunday, it kept repeating the message ALSO on Sunday. It has not done this before. See attached image for settings....
This event is configured correctly, but there is another event named "1STAT Wellness Sundays" that starts the same item on Sunday, it could be the cause.

At the time of writing this post, the logs indicate the "STAT Wellness Shorts" event indeed started on Sunday every 26 minutes, but it's hard to tell what was wrong - there's no event with such name now, and the one named "kSTAT Wellness Shorts" has different configuration that you posted on your screenshot and I suppose it was also configured differently on Sunday.

Guys, you are really trying to walk away from this one...As you know I have been a big supporter from day 1, always happy and things are great. But Now you try to make us look as fools as if we do not know what we are doing.

Yes the second kSTAT was generated to fix the issue. The first stat wasnt changed.

If this is the new policy to move the problem to (experienced) customers, you have to rethink your business model....

Im very annoyed with this... (we're making a living with your software....)

:mad: :mad: :mad:

djsoft said:
It looks like the track was added to the playlist by another event
Sorry, I already checked that out. There was actually another event being performed doing several repetitions, some of which I hadn't noticed. But thanks.

Already taking advantage, it would be good that this scheduler had the option to schedule hours and minutes too, as it is done for days of the week. This makes it easy to create ads for certain hours without having to create multiple ads. For example: I have an ad for 10, 11 and 15, 16 ... So I have to create an ad for 10 and 11 and another for 15 and 16. This could be done in just one, as it is done for the days of the week.

Guys, you are really trying to walk away from this one...As you know I have been a big supporter from day 1, always happy and things are great. But Now you try to make us look as fools as if we do not know what we are doing.
I'm sorry for that, I think I was misunderstood. As you see, similar problem reported by SertanejaPop turned out as incorrect event configuration, and there was no bug in RB Cloud (however it still took fair amount of time to understand).
Invesatigating things like this is tricky and time consuming, that's why before diving into this, I have to be sure the event being checked is actually the one that was reported as faulty. In your case, event was renamed and, probably, modified (that was unknown at the time of writing previous reply), so I decided to collect more information about it.
Please reconfigure it to be one event (as it supposed to), check the days when you want to run it - we'll check how it's processed internally.

SertanejaPop said:
Already taking advantage, it would be good that this scheduler had the option to schedule hours and minutes too, as it is done for days of the week. This makes it easy to create ads for certain hours without having to create multiple ads. For example: I have an ad for 10, 11 and 15, 16 ... So I have to create an ad for 10 and 11 and another for 15 and 16. This could be done in just one, as it is done for the days of the week.
Yes, this is the feature that is planned - "Multiple start times for event" that will do what you ask.

RadioBOSS Cloud 0.8.0 beta

What's new
  • Improved screen reader accessibility in Media and Overview areas
  • Fixed folder drag-n-drop in Media area did not work properly
  • Fixed page reloading loop under certain circumstances
  • Fixed bug: certain file types were not included in Logs and Reports*

* In order for the fix to take effect, please open Settings and click the Save button

djsoft said:
I'm sorry for that, I think I was misunderstood. As you see, similar problem reported by SertanejaPop turned out as incorrect event configuration, and there was no bug in RB Cloud (however it still took fair amount of time to understand).
Invesatigating things like this is tricky and time consuming, that's why before diving into this, I have to be sure the event being checked is actually the one that was reported as faulty. In your case, event was renamed and, probably, modified (that was unknown at the time of writing previous reply), so I decided to collect more information about it.
Please reconfigure it to be one event (as it supposed to), check the days when you want to run it - we'll check how it's processed internally.

OK, I'll reset it to how it was. In this case the scheduler has to run on sunday mornings, so I have to wait till sunday from 6-12 am to determine if the issue is still there.
See attached image. 1 active with sundays UNMARKED (and saved)
Other NOT active

thank you.

Attachments

• RAdioBoss Cloud Reset Sunday settings error.JPG
    RAdioBoss Cloud Reset Sunday settings error.JPG
    236.5 KB · Views: 342
rllom said:
Excelent!!, when can edit title to files from url stream?
This is already possible to some degree:

* If you start network stream from the scheduler, you can enable the "Use event title as broadcasting title" option

* You can use the File Types feature (located in Settings), create a new file type and set "Also use file type for" - Network stream, set "Custom broadcasting title". This will set the title for all network streams. But if a title is specified with scheduler, it will have preference over file type title.

OK, I'll reset it to how it was. In this case the scheduler has to run on sunday mornings, so I have to wait till sunday from 6-12 am to determine if the issue is still there.
Other NOT active
According to the settings, the event should not run on Sundays - we'll see if this is actually the case or if therer is a bug.
If you need this to run on Sundays too, you can enable the other event - as it is named differently, we'll be able to distinguish events in the logs.
The event in its current state will be tested, and if a bug confirms, a fix will be released shortly (before Sunday) :)

djsoft said:
Other NOT active
According to the settings, the event should not run on Sundays - we'll see if this is actually the case or if therer is a bug.
If you need this to run on Sundays too, you can enable the other event - as it is named differently, we'll be able to distinguish events in the logs.
The event in its current state will be tested, and if a bug confirms, a fix will be released shortly (before Sunday) :)

OK< the event should not play on Sunday's. This has been the same settings for a long time and suddenly changed last Sunday. The not active ws the fix.

Thnx

OK< the event should not play on Sunday's. This has been the same settings for a long time and suddenly changed last Sunday. The not active ws the fix.
I've put the your event event to our test environment and it was processed correctly - it did not run on Sunday. I think now we should wait for a real Sunday and see what happens.

djsoft said:
I've put the your event event to our test environment and it was processed correctly - it did not run on Sunday. I think now we should wait for a real Sunday and see what happens.

Issue is solved. For whatever reason everything is fine. Thnx

It would be nice to have a similar button on the side with the function of adding the song but removing it after having executed it, because it happens to me a lot to add the song and forget to remove it and repeat this audio several times.

Attachments

• 01.png
    01.png
    96.6 KB · Views: 399
djsoft said:

AGAIN issues - New with different scheduler program See attached images.
It seems that the settings in the scheduler are not TRUE to the player. We supposedly had this week another issue, but we were not capable to check because we were not available. A listener called us. PLEASE HELP!

Attachments

• 1- New Radioboss cloud issue.JPG
    1- New Radioboss cloud issue.JPG
    188.1 KB · Views: 377
  • 1b - new radioboss issue.JPG
    1b - new radioboss issue.JPG
    274.9 KB · Views: 386
It seems that the settings in the scheduler are not TRUE to the player. We supposedly had this week another issue, but we were not capable to check because we were not available. A listener called us. PLEASE HELP!
To clarify, do you mean that a disabled event was started?

ON the first instances it started while was disabled,
on the second it showed up on "upcoming events" , but i couldnt verify if it played. It didn't showed up on the logs. So I expect it didnt play. The second event wasn't on active for over a week. and not touched since last week saturday. Other "non active" events don't show up in "upcoming events"

thnx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back