Status
Not open for further replies.
djsoft said:
Happysound said:
Bug?

General crossfade settings

Trigger mix change at level  -12 dB
But after save and then go back in menu I see that the level change to 0.2 dB
This appears to be the way the controls work, you should use arrows to set the level, in this case it will save properly. We'll find a solution for this in one of the next updates.

I have use the arrows but it don't save this settings.
It only jump back to 0.2 dB if I change to -12.4 but when change to -12 with arrow It stay good.

thedavidonair said:
I saw the radio boss cloud was updated to version 0.4.7.1. Is there a changelog that has been changed or fixed with version 0.4.7.1?
Thank you for noticing this! There are only internal changes, improving general quality, some performance and other minor issues - pure technical thing, does not really worth a public changelog.

Happysound said:
I have use the arrows but it don't save this settings.
This shouldn't be happening when using arrows. What browser do you use?

Happysound said:
But I find a work around,  -11, -12 , -13 dB no problem.
It doesn't seem to work with non-integer numbers - thank you for letting us know about it!

RadioBOSS Cloud 0.4.8 beta

What's new
  • Syntax highlighting in stream page source code editor
  • Ability to change account email in the settings
  • Fixed crossfade settings bug (sometimes settings were not saved correctly)
  • Fixed: it was not possible to save settings in Safari under MacOS
  • Fixed certain stability errors
  • Improved performance

Hi,
We love RadioBoss Cloud. We actually use direct as our playlist software for 2 terrestrial radio's (both Fm's) in Nashville TN.
Everything works fine, (actually great!) however, the only BIG problem is reporting. It would be great if there is a possibility to export a csv file with someway somehow the songs/commercials/jingles listed with airtime and date. If an export is possible we can use this to invoice our clients, send reports to copyright institutions etc. This is a MUSt for legal radio. Online or on air...

WKOM said:
It would be great if there is a possibility to export a csv file with someway somehow the songs/commercials/jingles listed with airtime and date.
Should it only include what was played already, or it has to also include what is going to play?

thedavidonair said:
For me, the time at Radio Boss Cloud is one hour behind. Is this related to the time change in Europe?
It very well could be as Windows may have not yet been updated with new time zones. Meanwhile you can set a different time zone that has the offset you need.

djsoft said:
thedavidonair said:
For me, the time at Radio Boss Cloud is one hour behind. Is this related to the time change in Europe?
It very well could be as Windows may have not yet been updated with new time zones. Meanwhile you can set a different time zone that has the offset you need.

The problem is solved. The error was mine, I had as time zone only "UTC" indicate. The correct one is "URC + 1". I just did not really care about it. Since I currently use only one event, I never really noticed the whole thing.

RadioBOSS Cloud 0.4.9 beta

What's new
- Duplicate playlist feature to copy a playlist
- Duplicate track feature to copy items in the playlist
- Fixed: sometimes overlay events were still heard when live broadcasting was active
- Fixed occasional Error 500 when logging in
- Improved performance and stability

I would like to clarify a curiosity, in Brazil we are in a period in which we advance the clock by one hour, and RadioBOSS Cloud followed the current time without problems in this, even without having a specific configuration to advance the hour.

SertanejaPop said:
I would like to clarify a curiosity, in Brazil we are in a period in which we advance the clock by one hour, and RadioBOSS Cloud followed the current time without problems in this, even without having a specific configuration to advance the hour.
The time zones are updated automatically, so if you have had Brazilian time selected, it will be updated when the time zone is changed (it can take some time to happen, though, up to a week).

WKOM said:
Hi,
We love RadioBoss Cloud. We actually use direct as our playlist software for 2 terrestrial radio's (both Fm's) in Nashville TN.
Everything works fine, (actually great!) however, the only BIG problem is reporting. It would be great if there is a possibility to export a csv file with someway somehow the songs/commercials/jingles listed with airtime and date. If an export is possible we can use this to invoice our clients, send reports to copyright institutions etc. This is a MUSt for legal radio. Online or on air...

I could also do with this for the record labels keep asking for playcounts of their songs on the radio
how many times i have played there tracks

cheers

wireradio said:
I could also do with this for the record labels keep asking for playcounts of their songs on the radio
how many times i have played there tracks
The reporting feature is currently under development and will be available in one of the next releases.

Good day. Are there any more opportunities to beta test RadioBoss Cloud at this time?

-Alvin Washington
Senior Engineer
Urban Broadcast Media

Yes, please sign up here for an account: https://www.radioboss.fm/plans/
The first month is free, and it's currently 30% off (the discount is lifetime).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back