RadioBOSS Cloud [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
SertanejaPop said:
See an example in the video of what I wanted to show in a previous post, where the system is logged off when switching to desktop in the mobile browser.
In the past it logged off when you logged in from another computer or when you closed the browser or when IP address changed. It was fixed about a month ago and now it does not log off in such cases.

Using the "Request desktop site" on mobile phone will log you off for security purposes - because technically, the "user agent" string is changed and it looks like a session hijack attack. We'll find a solution for this case in one of the next updates, one that keeps the security level and also does not log off when you change settings in your browser.

djsoft said:
We'll find a solution for this case in one of the next updates, one that keeps the security level and also does not log off when you change settings in your browser.
I understand, and it would be great to have that happen. Thank you and good luck.

It would be nice to be able to hide the subfolders, it makes it easier for the user, it gets more organized.

Attachments

• 0123.JPG
    0123.JPG
    178.9 KB · Views: 367
SertanejaPop said:
It would be nice to be able to hide the subfolders, it makes it easier for the user, it gets more organized.
Yes, this is something we have planned for one of the nearest updates.

Callum said:
Just been having a look at the new website. Looks good!
Thank you!

Callum said:
Is RadioBoss Cloud now out of beta?
Not yet, it will be out of beta once we have added all core features - this includes, but not limited to:
- reporting (including reports that can be downloaded)
- additional DJ/user accounts

Hello.

I really love Radioboss Cloud.  They only thing missing for me to bring all my streams to Radioboss Cloud is the option to have a teaser.  Do you think it should be added soon ?

I think I asked you about this a couple of months ago and it was planned if I remember well.

Greetings

gaetanlabrecque said:
I really love Radioboss Cloud.  They only thing missing for me to bring all my streams to Radioboss Cloud is the option to have a teaser.  Do you think it should be added soon ?
Thank you! The teaser feature is planned and will be added in one of the next updates (I think within a month or two).

Hello

In using Radioboss Cloud I notice the sound level is not always the same, according to songs. I did not see any option to compress sound so it stays at the same level, like in the Radioboss software. Is there an option for that?

Greetings

Hello.

RadioBOSS Cloud continues to amaze even into our third month of operation.

Here is a feature that I would like to see added: the ability to specify which days/times in checkbox format a scheduled event can run. The current proces now would have some things overlap, causing them not to be on the master playlist or even play at all. Can we get something like this for the next round of beta?

gaetanlabrecque said:
In using Radioboss Cloud I notice the sound level is not always the same, according to songs. I did not see any option to compress sound so it stays at the same level, like in the Radioboss software. Is there an option for that?
It supports ReplayGain, please see this topic for the details: https://www.djsoft.net/smf/index.php/topic,4036.0.html
Currently is requires that tracks are scanned before uploading, it can't perform the scan itself.

ubmchicago said:
RadioBOSS Cloud continues to amaze even into our third month of operation.
Thank you very much for the good words!

ubmchicago said:
Here is a feature that I would like to see added: the ability to specify which days/times in checkbox format a scheduled event can run. The current proces now would have some things overlap, causing them not to be on the master playlist or even play at all. Can we get something like this for the next round of beta?
Currently it allows scheduling for different days of week, and also select on which weeks of the month. Soon, we'll add dates - start and end dates when the event should run.

RadioBOSS Cloud 0.5.7 beta

What's new
  • Added option: stram silence when nothing is playing (Settings->Audio) to ensure the stream always available
  • Icacast updated to version 2.4.4
  • Fixed: unable to login to control panel from the billing after password reset
  • Minor improvements and bugs fixed

djsoft said:
gaetanlabrecque said:
It supports ReplayGain, please see this topic for the details: https://www.djsoft.net/smf/index.php/topic,4036.0.html
Currently is requires that tracks are scanned before uploading, it can't perform the scan itself.

Great.

This worked

Thank you very much.

Hi, is it possible to use/upload playlists generated with Playlist Generator Pro? I only seem to be able to create the playlist within RB cloud which is slightly limiting.
Thanks

tking said:
Hi, is it possible to use/upload playlists generated with Playlist Generator Pro? I only seem to be able to create the playlist within RB cloud which is slightly limiting.
Currently this is not possible, we consider adding such a feature, but it seems to be somewhat complex to use - you have to have the same directory structure on your computer and in RB Cloud. There are lots of reasons for this to go wrong...

Possibility to stop the playlist when a dj connects to the live source and starts from the beginning when a dj disconnects

alfaradio said:
Possibility to stop the playlist when a dj connects to the live source and starts from the beginning when a dj disconnects
Thank you for the suggestion, we will consider adding such a feature in the future.

I am using the RadioBOSS Cloud as a week now, and I could say this project will go far far away.
I found a few glitches in the system but I'm sure will be corrected soon. 

First when I'am connecting with RadioBoss from my computer not all the time AutoDJ is fading down and leave the external source to play. I tested at least 10 times and my conclusion is it is a glitch in system.

Second, same connection the actual playing artist and song title is not showing on the radio web page just only after song was played.

Third, for example yesterday night I got a lot of interruptions, lost the connection many times.

Anyway generally speaking this errors can be corrected, and in my opinion it is a working option not just to myself but for so others who want make they own radio stations true RadioBOSS Cloud.

I still missing one thing, the showing songs clip arts in stream, for example when I'm playing the station in Winamp, Foobar or AIMP.

Thx guys, great job, the external DJ connection option hope will be active soon.

olika778 said:
First when I'am connecting with RadioBoss from my computer not all the time AutoDJ is fading down and leave the external source to play. I tested at least 10 times and my conclusion is it is a glitch in system.
It continues playing AutoDJ as if no external source is connected?

olika778 said:
Second, same connection the actual playing artist and song title is not showing on the radio web page just only after song was played.
The song is added to "recently played" tracks list only after it's played (and the actual update may take additional 10 seconds).

olika778 said:
Third, for example yesterday night I got a lot of interruptions, lost the connection many times.
This is unlikely as the server has lots of bandwidth and it's premium bandwidth. It could be some temporary issue though, or a problem with your internet connection.

olika778 said:
I still missing one thing, the showing songs clip arts in stream, for example when I'm playing the station in Winamp, Foobar or AIMP.
This is only supported by Shoutcast v2 and still does not work in all cases. RadioBOSS Cloud uses Icecast server and it does not support in-stream album covers, I'm sorry.

olika778 said:
Thx guys, great job, the external DJ connection option hope will be active soon.
Thank you! We plan on adding DJ accounts feature in one of the next updates.

Currently some of my files appear to be not existing in the cloud UI. If I open a folder, the files in it are being listed, but without duration. The folder statistic only counts number of files, but shows 0.00 MB as total size. The files are actually there, I can work with them using FTP, put them in playlists and even the tag editor seems to work. Also my overall disk usage appears to be lower than the actual file usage.
Oh, and the traffic counter bug from earlier versions is back again.
I can open a ticket if you need more information and this isn't a general problem.

Steffen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back