RadioBOSS Cloud [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
When will the following updates occur:

1 - Ability to add more file types
2 - Ability to designate a file as a voice track
3 - Ability to designate a music track to play as a bed over a voice track

Hi.

Like Radioboss software, processor plugin would be nice in cloud version. Search menu in playlist window is, in my opinion, very important, to get a quick search to that music.

Steffen Schultz said:
Currently some of my files appear to be not existing in the cloud UI.
It appears to be a bug. Can you please provide more information on what files have the information missing - did you upload those files via FTP or using a Web UI?

Steffen Schultz said:
Oh, and the traffic counter bug from earlier versions is back again.
Can you please specify what bug is it? If it shows zero listeners when there are listeners connected, please switch to "Icecast KH" server in the settings, this should fix it.

RBUser2010 said:
When will the following updates occur:

1 - Ability to add more file types
2 - Ability to designate a file as a voice track
3 - Ability to designate a music track to play as a bed over a voice track
More file types is going to be added soon, it's almost ready and in final testing stages. 2 and 3 are not planned for the coming updates and will be considered for later versions.

jmbm said:
ike Radioboss software, processor plugin would be nice in cloud version.
Can you please specify what kind of sound processing should it have?

jmbm said:
Search menu in playlist window is, in my opinion, very important, to get a quick search to that music.
Yes, we plan on adding search features for file list and playlist in the future versions.

djsoft said:
It appears to be a bug. Can you please provide more information on what files have the information missing - did you upload those files via FTP or using a Web UI?

I first was assuming this only appears for files uploaded via FTP, but this also happens for older files uploaded trhough the UI. As it seems nearly every folder is now somewhat broken. Example:

"Tracks: 2530 Duration: 06:58:58 Size: 17.2 GB"

The duration should be much longer for so many files.
If I select one of the broken files and open/close the tag editor, these files are displayed correctly afterwards. Could the "update tracks library" under general settings solve the problem? I once pushed this button but wasn't sure if the browser window should stay open when updating the files.

djsoft said:
Steffen Schultz said:
Oh, and the traffic counter bug from earlier versions is back again.
Can you please specify what bug is it? If it shows zero listeners when there are listeners connected, please switch to "Icecast KH" server in the settings, this should fix it.

No, its the data transfer counter bug from earlier versions, last month it always stated an usage of 0 GB for my account. I don't have many listeners, but at least a few GB should appear there. Currently it is at 1 GB, I'll observe this further.

Steffen

Steffen Schultz said:
If I select one of the broken files and open/close the tag editor, these files are displayed correctly afterwards. Could the "update tracks library" under general settings solve the problem? I once pushed this button but wasn't sure if the browser window should stay open when updating the files.
It appears to be a bug. It only affects tracks display and does not affect playback or track selection features. I have added it to the list of bugs. The library update from the control panel will not solve it. I will make it internally rebuild the music library for your account, it should be complete within 4 hours (the reindex task is low priority when server resources are managed).

Steffen Schultz said:
last month it always stated an usage of 0 GB for my account
There was a technical issue in December where it did not calculate data transfer for all accounts up to about December, 11. It was fixed. I have checked the general server stats and the data transfer is calculated correctly for all accounts. Please note that it counts only finished listener sessions - the data transfer is only added to the total count when a listener disconnects.

djsoft said:
It appears to be a bug. It only affects tracks display and does not affect playback or track selection features. I have added it to the list of bugs. The library update from the control panel will not solve it. I will make it internally rebuild the music library for your account, it should be complete within 4 hours (the reindex task is low priority when server resources are managed).

Thank you, all files appear to be displayed normal again.

RadioBOSS Cloud 0.5.8 beta

What's new
  • Reporting. Downloadable reports for reporting purposes. Custom date range, exports to PDF/CSV/RTF.
  • Ability to remove multiple tracks from the playlist in Overview tab
  • File types: added "do not play two or more files in a row" option
  • Added "Copy" button to information tab to copy live connection details
  • Minor bugs fixed
  • Improved error handling and automatic recovery

The dismemberment of participating artists is really missing, it will take this update, it would be great to have this feature.

djsoft said:
Reporting. Downloadable reports for reporting purposes. Custom date range, exports to PDF/CSV/RTF.
You are generating blank report

Attachments

• 0123.jpg
    0123.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 352
Can the repeat track feature be folder based, rather than every folder in the track list group? We have folders broken by recent hits (which we tend to want on repeat every couple hours) and other folders which are throwbacks (which we wouldn't want to repeat for a few days)....right now those songs are repeating too often.

Thanks!

IS the reporting still in development?
I receive blank reports in csv pdf etc.
no matter what time frame I choose or preset..

SertanejaPop said:
The dismemberment of participating artists is really missing, it will take this update, it would be great to have this feature.
I'm not sure I understood the request.

SertanejaPop said:
You are generating blank report
What reporting period did you select?

RBUser2010 said:
Can the repeat track feature be folder based, rather than every folder in the track list group? We have folders broken by recent hits (which we tend to want on repeat every couple hours) and other folders which are throwbacks (which we wouldn't want to repeat for a few days)....right now those songs are repeating too often.
Yes, we have plans on adding custom repeat protection rules for every Track List entry, but it will take some time to develop.

WKOM said:
IS the reporting still in development?
I receive blank reports in csv pdf etc.
no matter what time frame I choose or preset..
It could be a bug in the software, it appears that reporting does not for some accounts. We'll take a look into it.

Trying to move files in filezilla to a different sub directory results in an error '550 unable to rename file' . I believe this is a permissions issue, is there anything you can do to resolve this?
Thanks

djsoft said:
I'm not sure I understood the request.
Artist X feat. Artist Y and in sequence he repeats Artist Y. In RadioBoss software this happens.

Attachments

• 0123.jpg
    0123.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 314
tking said:
Trying to move files in filezilla to a different sub directory results in an error '550 unable to rename file' . I believe this is a permissions issue, is there anything you can do to resolve this?
Thanks
Renaming and moving the files is not supported by the current FTP implementation. You can only upload, download and delete the files.

SertanejaPop said:
Artist X feat. Artist Y and in sequence he repeats Artist Y. In RadioBoss software this happens.
We have this feature planned for the future versions. It's currently under development, but it can take a while.

SertanejaPop said:
I used the last month button.
Thank you. We'll check if something is wrong there.

I have 4 accounts with RadioBoss Cloud 3 on c2 server and 1 on c3 server. Non of the accounts generate a report. The only thing what appears is a header with blank fields.
Am I doing something wrong or is there a fix in the make...
For the rest we are super happy and satisfied with RadioBoss Cloud!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back