RadioBOSS Cloud [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please try again, deleting the file should now be possible. We'll see what had caused this.

djsoft said:
Quote from: tking on July 09, 2019, 12:50:33 PM
Any idea when this might be featured? Would be super helpful for us. Thanks:)
This is planned but no exact date for this feature is set, I'm sorry.

Ok thanks for the update. The ability to move files between folders in FTP or indeed from the cp panel would also be much appreciated.
One thing I have noticed since the apostrophe 'fix' is that whilst the files referenced in the media library do have them displayed correctly the actual files when you see them via ftp still do not have the apostrophes. It is also impossible to rename the files (to add the apostrophe) in ftp due to permission issues. Is there a fix for this other than deleting those files and re-uploading them. Currently this obviously causes problems when file syncing.
Thanks

tking said:
Is there a fix for this other than deleting those files and re-uploading them.
If files were uploaded in older version, when the apostrophe was removed, then the only way for it to re-appear is to upload those files again. We'll add rename feature for both Media section and FTP but this will be in the next release or release after that.

Here you should be able to edit this tracklist, It would be very practical

Attachments

• 01.png
    01.png
    67.7 KB · Views: 319
SertanejaPop said:
Here you should be able to edit this tracklist, It would be very practical
Yes, agreed. It will be possible to edit items in the playlist soon, I think by the end of August it should be ready.

RadioBOSS Cloud 0.6.9 beta

What's new
  • Files can be renamed in Media and FTP
  • Reindex library option added to Media
  • Overview: tracks can be dropped to the end of the playlist
  • Fixed minor FTP related issues
  • Fixed: current listeners did not show additional mount points
  • Log: event names are now included in the log
  • Security and performance improvements

Accounts hosted on C8 server were recently down due to malfunction. The service is now restored, but some radios were stopped and/or active playlist contents were modified. We advice to review the account to make sure it works properly.
We're sorry for the inconvenience.

djsoft said:
Accounts hosted on C8 server were recently down due to malfunction. The service is now restored, but some radios were stopped and/or active playlist contents were modified. We advice to review the account to make sure it works properly.
We're sorry for the inconvenience.

C14 server has been affected as well. I can't get in to login at all (stream807)

ubmchicago said:
C14 server has been affected as well. I can't get in to login at all (stream807)
We did some maintenance today and all servers were affected. Planned downtime was 5 minutes, but some servers were down longer than that. It should work fine no and mo more maintenance is planned for the coming months.

djsoft said:
ubmchicago said:
We did some maintenance today and all servers were affected. Planned downtime was 5 minutes, but some servers were down longer than that. It should work fine no and mo more maintenance is planned for the coming months.

Well, my ability to login has been nearly 30 minutes now. I'm a bit perturbed at it.

djsoft said:
ubmchicago said:

Got a rather unique problem here. On the C14 Cloud Server (account stream807), I cannot login through the desktop browser. But somehow I am still logged in on my smartphone with no problem. Can someone quickly rectify this please!!

ubmchicago said:
Got a rather unique problem here. On the C14 Cloud Server (account stream807), I cannot login through the desktop browser. But somehow I am still logged in on my smartphone with no problem. Can someone quickly rectify this please!!
It can be related to browser cache. Please try restarting it, and also doing a full refresh with Ctrl+F5.

RadioBOSS Cloud 0.6.9.1 beta

Changes:
  • Fixed playlist editor drag-n-drop bug in Overview

RadioBOSS Cloud 0.7.0 beta

Changes:
  • Fixed service restart did not work for some accounts
  • Fixed: manually inserted tracks did not play when playlist contained scheduled event
  • Fixed Error 503 that appeared occasionally on certain accounts (mostly on C8 and C12 servers)

RadioBOSS Cloud 0.7.1 beta

What's new
  • Improvements in the Overview section: added Playlists tab, improved files list
  • Fixed usability issues
  • Expand/collapse folders in all windows where folder list is displayed

djsoft said:
RadioBOSS Cloud 0.7.1 beta

What's new
  • Improvements in the Overview section: added Playlists tab, improved files list
  • Fixed usability issues
  • Expand/collapse folders in all windows where folder list is displayed
I saw that was added option to put the song at the beginning and end of the playlist, it would be nice to have option to remove the song after playing. It has happened to me to add a song to the playlist and forget it and repeat it for several hours.

SertanejaPop said:
I saw that was added option to put the song at the beginning and end of the playlist, it would be nice to have option to remove the song after playing. It has happened to me to add a song to the playlist and forget it and repeat it for several hours.
Thank you for the suggestion, we'll consider adding this option in the future.

Hi,

Can you add on compression like you have on RadioCaster?  Also it would be nice to have the ability to add repeat protection options per folder rather than overall if possible?

SertanejaPop said:
Fixed FTP-related bugs
Still encountering this error, I tried to change files from "NOVAS" folder to "LAN?AMENTOS" and these files are not moved. I tried FTP too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back