RadioBOSS Cloud [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
SertanejaPop said:
Still encountering this error, I tried to change files from "NOVAS" folder to "LAN?AMENTOS" and these files are not moved. I tried FTP too.
Are you sure none of the files are playing at the moment? The files can't be moved or renamed when they are playing. You can also use the "Reindex library" feature, this usually helps.

RadioBOSS Cloud 0.7.2 beta

What's new
  • New player widget (customizable mini player)
  • Hide listeners count from public Icecast page (option in Settings->Streaming)
  • Changed Icecast server page style
  • Current listeners stats auto update and minor bugs fixed
  • File types guide added
  • Internal improverments

Hi, would it be possible to add the date of files in the file manager. I update with syndicated program files that overwrite the filename but there is no way of checking at the moment if the file has been updated by virtue of date. Only way is via ftp.

radioena said:
Hi, would it be possible to add the date of files in the file manager. I update with syndicated program files that overwrite the filename but there is no way of checking at the moment if the file has been updated by virtue of date. Only way is via ftp.
We'll add "date added" field in one of the next updates. We'll also consider adding "Date modified" field.

Will Radioboss Cloud receive support for multiple accounts in the future? We work in a team with several people with Radioboss and currently share one account. It would be more practical for us if everyone had their own login.

Also, a podcast feature would be great, similar to LibreTime. So that you can automatically include the latest episode of a podcast in the RSS feed automation.  😀

David H. said:
Will Radioboss Cloud receive support for multiple accounts in the future? We work in a team with several people with Radioboss and currently share one account. It would be more practical for us if everyone had their own login.
Yes, we currently work on this, in the near future it will be possible to create additional accounts with restricted (configurable) rights.

Hi,

Is it possible to stream files located in an external server? For instance, in the format ?https://xxx/xx.mp3?

Thank you,

Marc

Mars_bcn said:
Is it possible to stream files located in an external server? For instance, in the format ?https://xxx/xx.mp3?
Yes, you can add such links to the playlist or scheduler - use the Network Stream option.

???

RPC ERROR 503

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2019-10-03 a la(s) 15.05.34.png
    Captura de pantalla 2019-10-03 a la(s) 15.05.34.png
    84.7 KB · Views: 323
We've been performing server maintenance and downtime was about 10-20 minutes. We're sorry for the inconvenience it had caused but we had to do it to ensure the service works flawlessly (the maintenance fixed some odd network problems).

It would be great if you could edit tracklists afterwards.

I would also like to see only the search results displayed when using the search function. Currently, because all titles are still displayed, the whole thing seems quite confusing.

David H. said:
It would be great if you could edit tracklists afterwards.
It will be possible soon, the feature is almost ready.

David H. said:
I would also like to see only the search results displayed when using the search function. Currently, because all titles are still displayed, the whole thing seems quite confusing.
Yes, we'll change it to work as filter, so that only matching results are displayed.

RadioBOSS Cloud 0.7.3 beta

Changes
  • Performance and stability improvemens
  • Faster control panel operation, fixed occasional "Error 503" error messages
  • Widget internals improved for better performance and reliability
  • Minor bugs fixed

Why doesn't "aovivo" multipoint contain the same information as "autodj" multipoint?
If I use "ip: port / aovivo" my player does not show artist information ... I have to use "ip: port / autodj"

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    238.2 KB · Views: 318
I've checked the stream URL with /aovivo mount point, and the stream title was displayed correctly in the player (checked in RadioBOSS and Foobar players).

Hi,
Couple of days ago, in the middle of a broadcast with an interview with our governor, (we had been working on to get in our station for 2 years) RadioBoss stopped working, for as it turned out,an update/maintenance.
Horrible timing, in the middle of the day, all of our stations of the air....
It MUST be possible to give us a maintenance schedule or a week heads up instead of these nasty surprises...
We had sold $5K of extra advertising around this interview and lost $4200 of this...
Not happy, not cool, very very unprofessional to do this in the middle of the day...

Currently we only perform maintenance at night, at around 2AM server time: EDT for North American servers and CET for EU servers. It lasts up to 30 minutes.

I'm sorry this happened and from now on we'll issue a planned maintenance notices some days prior maintenance.

Another good news is that we improved the service so that maintenance that requires putting the server offline would be rare like 1 time a year or less.

djsoft said:
Currently we only perform maintenance at night, at around 2AM server time: EDT for North American servers and CET for EU servers. It lasts up to 30 minutes.

I'm sorry this happened and from now on we'll issue a planned maintenance notices some days prior maintenance.

Another good news is that we improved the service so that maintenance that requires putting the server offline would be rare like 1 time a year or less.

AWESOME!!! Thank you, A notice will do the trick!! :)

Would it be possible to implement an option for events to only play them at the scheduled time(s) if a specific other playlist is currently playing? Example: I'd like to schedule ad breaks as an event, but they should only be played if the rotation playlist is running, because I'm scheduling the ads for other playlists directly by putting the ads in the playlists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back