RadioBOSS Cloud [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
David H. said:
Would it be possible to implement an option for events to only play them at the scheduled time(s) if a specific other playlist is currently playing? Example: I'd like to schedule ad breaks as an event, but they should only be played if the rotation playlist is running, because I'm scheduling the ads for other playlists directly by putting the ads in the playlists.
This will be too complicated to configure properly. We already getting lots of support requests about using the scheduler, and such event startup conditions will make things even more difficult to use.

I think it will be possible in a different way: it will be possible to have multiple actions for events soon (same as in regular RadioBOSS) and you will be able to enable/disable certain event groups (e.g ads) when some event (e.g. rotation) starts.

It would be nice to have the time of the music in the area highlighted in print.

Attachments

• 01.png
    01.png
    75.1 KB · Views: 339
SertanejaPop said:
It would be nice to have the time of the music in the area highlighted in print.
Thank you for the suggestion, we'll cosider adding it in the future updates.

ubmchicago said:
when changing the account password on Cloud, does that also change the password for live streaming?
No, the live streaming password is configured separately in Settings->Streaming.

SertanejaPop said:
Boss cloud is stopped with updates

What makes you think that Radio Boss Cloud stopped updates?
As far as I know they are still developing, but everything has a time and besides this they have to keep also other software programs in mind. Dont worry, just be patient!

WKOM said:
Dont worry, just be patient!
I don't know why the stress, I like the boss cloud as much as you, I only asked one question, because they had updates every week and now it's really stopped, there are many suggestions and some things to improve yes. Stay calm, relax.

There are constant internal updates, the most recent was two days ago and several more before that. We don't announce such updates, as they do not bring new features, but they are utterly important as we fix various performance and speed issues, improve reliability.

We don't want to pump it with features and make it slow and unreliable. Quality over quantity.

It's also not possible to roll out updates every 5-7 days like in the first days, as user base had grown significantly so there's much more responsibility. Every update needs to be carefully tested, and updates that require server restart are being accumulated so that restarts are not too often.

Hello - What is the possibility of having background music play while streaming a network URL? We have daily weather upload via an FTP and would like to add our weather music bed as the background.

Thanks.

RBUser2010 said:
Hello - What is the possibility of having background music play while streaming a network URL? We have daily weather upload via an FTP and would like to add our weather music bed as the background.
It is possible, similar to the file type bed in desktop RadioBOSS, this will be added in one of the future updates.

RadioBOSS Cloud 0.7.4 beta

Changes:
  • Scheduled events list: shows details for Track List action
  • Recent tracks widget: limit the number of recent tracks displayed
  • Fixed minor UI issues
  • Internal improvements

djsoft said:
RadioBOSS Cloud 0.7.4 beta

Changes:
  • Scheduled events list: shows details for Track List action
  • Recent tracks widget: limit the number of recent tracks displayed
  • Fixed minor UI issues
  • Internal improvements
THNX GUYS!!!! Like always: Awesome job. Fast turnaround with changes!! Talk to you soon

RadioBOSS Cloud 0.7.5 beta

What's new
  • Dark theme - can be enabled in Settings
  • Mini player widget and player in the control panel restart stream automatically if it disconnects
  • Minor improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back