RadioBOSS Cloud

Question: when i pull up my station on my car radio through my iPhone, instead of it saying my station name, it says radioboss.fm. Is there a way to change it?

Attachments

• In-Car Metadata.jpg
    In-Car Metadata.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 289
It depends on what app you use to play the stream. If it's capable of reading the titles, you will have them displayed in the car. If you simply open the link in the web browser, it will not read the title and you will see URL or domain name instead of the title.

Hi, I need a tutorial for using crossfades.
Do you have any that you can send me?

Attachments

• crossfade.jpg
    crossfade.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 299
It is "stream6820". Thank you. It is the "jingle", "acapella" and "SFX" scheduled events that are sometimes being duplicated.
According to the logs for the past couple of days - this have never happened. The events are started only once at the scheduled time. When you see this happened, you can open the Logs section to see what events were started and what tracks were played (you can copy the relevant part of the log so we can also take a look). I don't think the cause is scheduled events - maybe the same tracks were already in the playlist, so they played and then scheduled event started.

According to the logs for the past couple of days - this have never happened. The events are started only once at the scheduled time. When you see this happened, you can open the Logs section to see what events were started and what tracks were played (you can copy the relevant part of the log so we can also take a look). I don't think the cause is scheduled events - maybe the same tracks were already in the playlist, so they played and then scheduled event started.
Here's an example from today: the event "SFX" should insert "Laser Shot" once per hour at XX:29:55, but it played twice, at 10:32:40 and 10:32:50. That particulular track is only present in its own folder, not the main playlist. Thanks for your support!

10:29:55 AMStarting event "SFX"
10:29:55 AMSchedule: [SFX] 08 Laser Shot.m4a (\SFX\08 Laser Shot.m4a)
10:30:00 AMStarting event "Acapella"
10:30:00 AMSchedule: [Acapella] \Acapella*1
10:32:39 AM06 - Barton Cut06 Alt Aca
10:32:40 AMPaddy Kingsland - Laser Shot
10:32:50 AMPaddy Kingsland - Laser Shot

Here's an example from today: the event "SFX" should insert "Laser Shot" once per hour at XX:29:55, but it played twice, at 10:32:40 and 10:32:50. That particulular track is only present in its own folder, not the main playlist. Thanks for your support!

10:29:55 AMStarting event "SFX"
10:29:55 AMSchedule: [SFX] 08 Laser Shot.m4a (\SFX\08 Laser Shot.m4a)
10:30:00 AMStarting event "Acapella"
10:30:00 AMSchedule: [Acapella] \Acapella*1
10:32:39 AM06 - Barton Cut06 Alt Aca
10:32:40 AMPaddy Kingsland - Laser Shot
10:32:50 AMPaddy Kingsland - Laser Shot

I just made a change: the "random" button was pressed in the overview page, which was not my intention. I unchecked it and will monitor the station. Thanks!

I just made a change: the "random" button was pressed in the overview page, which was not my intention. I unchecked it and will monitor the station. Thanks!
When you use Random playback, it can select any file in the playlst, even the same track can be played twice in a row. Generally, Random should be disabled, and for random music selection Track List should be used.

Try Putting them in a play list then just schedule playlist to fire the playlist
Starting the file directly or via the playlist is the same. But playlist is an unnecessary entity here, so if it's only one file, then it should be started directly. Use playlist only when there are more than one file, or when it's subject to change - in this case you only modify the playlist and not the event.

RadioBOSS Cloud 1.2.1

What's new

• Events can have priority over live streaming
  • Configurable relay fade in (Settings-Streaming)
  • New repeat protection option: do not repeat song title
  • Fixed issues with live streaming and silence detection

When you use Random playback, it can select any file in the playlst, even the same track can be played twice in a row. Generally, Random should be disabled, and for random music selection Track List should be used.

Starting the file directly or via the playlist is the same. But playlist is an unnecessary entity here, so if it's only one file, then it should be started directly. Use playlist only when there are more than one file, or when it's subject to change - in this case you only modify the playlist and not the event.
Many thanks @djsoft for your support! Unchecking random fixed it it.

It appear the repeat rules are not working at all. Even the old ones. I have opened a ticket. We're having multiple songs play when they shouldn't.

RadioBOSS Cloud 1.2.1

What's new

• Events can have priority over live streaming
  • Configurable relay fade in (Settings-Streaming)
  • New repeat protection option: do not repeat song title
  • Fixed issues with live streaming and silence detection
Great! Now when might actual functionality come into play? I mean the nerdy techy stuff is needed, but it only works with execution of the sound and ease of function taking priority. Like a Playlist generator and voice tracking on the cloud. Remote VT for the full version I never said I didn't like Audio Vault for the ability to change colors of the screen, but for the clumsiness of the product.

Back