RadioBOSS Cloud

It's a bug fix release, also some minor improvements were made. Nothing special :)

Hi, I am using AAC 64 bitrate, 44100 Sample rate in my transmission. In Opera browsers the audio has 64bps MP3 feature, why is that? I did tests and this only occurs on Radioboss broadcasts.

The stream is the same for all web browsers, it can't be in a different format for a specific browser. You can try playing it in VLC player to see what format it detects.

Hi, i have uploaded the stream page to my website, but would like the player to auto start when the web page is opened. Is it possible to change the code to do this . Also, do you have a rough update of when you will be adding the ability to schedule a live broadcast to start/stop. Thanks

Hi, do you know when you will be adding the ability to schedule DJs start/stop times. Also, until you have added this ability, could you add extra basic icecast stream that the djs can use and the stream then relayed using the scheduler. This would make things easier for now. Thanks

Hey! Please attend ticket #655511... Many hours waiting for a reply. What happen with technical support? I've never been through something like this, I'm thinking of canceling the service.

RadioBOSS Cloud update will be released when it's ready. Both desktop and cloud version share parts of the code base, so some of the improvements made in RadioBOSS 6.1 will also appear in the Cloud version too.

Good afternoon, I'm new to RadioBossCloud, I have two questions. How to edit single-song audio, beginning and end of track? And how to view tracks in Media/File Manager/Tracks on the mobile? I send photo attached. Thanks.

Attachments

• Foto.jpg
    Foto.jpg
    354 KB · Views: 238
If screen size is too small, I'm afraid it won't be visible. We'll fix this issue in one of the future updates.

RadioBOSS Cloud removes silence at the beginning and end of the tracks automatically. Currently, it's not possible to edit them manually.

If screen size is too small, I'm afraid it won't be visible. We'll fix this issue in one of the future updates.

RadioBOSS Cloud removes silence at the beginning and end of the tracks automatically. Currently, it's not possible to edit them manually.
Thank you!

RadioBOSS Cloud - FTP issue fixed

We have released an update that fixes FTP connection error when the latest versions of FileZilla were used. The error was: "TLS error -8: A packet with illegal or unsupported version was received".

At this moment, FileZilla could show a warning about "TLS session resumption" not being supported. We're currently working on it. Still, you can safely continue (click "Yes" to allow the connection) because our server has other means to secure the data connection and prevent session hijacking.

Is it possible to avoid playing two jingles behind each other?
You need to adjust crossfading settings, Mix point controls how much tracks overlap. You can create a file type for jingles and set the mix point to zero for it.

Back