RadioBOSS Cloud

You need to adjust crossfading settings, Mix point controls how much tracks overlap. You can create a file type for jingles and set the mix point to zero for it.
No i meant, i want to play just one jingle. Actually i could happen that jingle 1 is followed by jingle 2.

RadioBOSS Cloud 1.5

Changes

• Improvements and minor fixes in crossfading
  • Fixed: custom file type title was not considered for next track display
  • Improved Media section display for small screen sizes
  • Added Greek and French translations

Last edited:
RadioBOSS Cloud 1.5

• Fixed: custom file type title was not considered for next track display
I want to put the next song information on my site and not the next audio, because when the next audio is a vignette, radio id, commercials... it will always show the custom title, will there be a solution for that in the future?

I want to put the next song information on my site and not the next audio, because when the next audio is a vignette, radio id, commercials... it will always show the custom title, will there be a solution for that in the future?
Yes, but for this to work it'll also need to evaluate the next track after the next track - it currently doesn't do that. This will be possible in one of the future updates.

Yes, but for this to work it'll also need to evaluate the next track after the next track - it currently doesn't do that. This will be possible in one of the future updates.
In file types you have the option to not send the title to the stream, you could consider not sending the next tracks as well.

Attachments

• Captura de tela 2022-01-31 094654.png
    Captura de tela 2022-01-31 094654.png
    18.5 KB · Views: 200
In file types you have the option to not send the title to the stream, you could consider not sending the next tracks as well.
Noted for the next version, thank you.

C12 server has crashed, please fix asap!
There was a maintenance in the datacenter, downtime was about 1.5 hours. We're sorry that we have failed to give a notice in advance about it.

Noted for the next version, thank you.

There was a maintenance in the datacenter, downtime was about 1.5 hours. We're sorry that we have failed to give a notice in advance about it.
C12 is behaving very strangely. The server appears up but all of our 15 or so streams are inaccessible. Please advise. Is it a dns propogation thing?

C12 is behaving very strangely. The server appears up but all of our 15 or so streams are inaccessible. Please advise. Is it a dns propogation thing?
Yes, the server's IP was changed. It should start working properly once DNS is updated everywhere. Please write a support ticket if the problems are still there.

Ok thanks. It would be very helpful to be advised of any IP changes as many of our clients are behind firewalls and some require the actual IP address rather than the domain name.
Strange that I can access the server but not listen to the streams though?
I have a support ticket already running.

t would be very helpful to be advised of any IP changes as many of our clients are behind firewalls and some require the actual IP address rather than the domain name.
We'll note this for the future. The IPs are not guaranteed to be constant, and can be changed from time to time for various reasons. We guarantee that the address with domain will always work and will not change.

so all my C12 streams now appear to be on C18. Any advice please?
Streams can be moved across the servers for load balancing purposes. All tune in links will continue working.

RadioBOSS Cloud 1.5.2 released!

What's new

• Improved listener statistics. Reports are generated much faster. New metric added: unique listeners (by countries, total, unique listeners by day).

Attachments

• stats.png
    stats.png
    500.3 KB · Views: 193
RadioBOSS Cloud 1.5.2 released!

What's new

• Improved listener statistics. Reports are generated much faster. New metric added: unique listeners (by countries, total, unique listeners by day).
These are a great improvement! Is it possible to have the option of custom date selection back though? The current stats can only show this month and last month. We were generating reports weekly, but this is no longer possible.

Back