RadioBOSS Cloud

These are a great improvement! Is it possible to have the option of custom date selection back though? The current stats can only show this month and last month. We were generating reports weekly, but this is no longer possible.
Unfortunately, that wouldn't be possible at this moment. Creating reports for custom time periods is much more complicated than monthly aggregated reports (in terms of storage and processing power required). We will add more monthly selectors in the future (e.g. select any month/year and get a report for it). I'm not sure about weekly reports, if they are really needed.

RadioBOSS Cloud 1.5.3

What's new

• Improved listener statistics. Performance improvements and returned custom report period selection.

I have enabled password protection on one of my streams, a very useful feature for us and I would like to do so for the rest. However it seems only one listener is able to access the stream once the protection is setup. Is this a bug?

I have enabled password protection on one of my streams, a very useful feature for us and I would like to do so for the rest. However it seems only one listener is able to access the stream once the protection is setup. Is this a bug?
It shouldn't be like this. Does it show an error message for the second user?
Please also check in Settings->Advanced, Icecast KH should be selected (not Icecast 2.4).

It shouldn't be like this. Does it show an error message for the second user?
Please also check in Settings->Advanced, Icecast KH should be selected (not Icecast 2.4).
The error I get from our player trying to access is "Read [HTTP/1.0 403 Account already in use]"
Icecast KH definitely running, restarted the server and also tried it on a c32 account rather than the C2 I tried yesterday. Still the same result, once 1 listener is on the stream no other listeners are able to connect...

The error I get from our player trying to access is "Read [HTTP/1.0 403 Account already in use]"
Icecast KH definitely running, restarted the server and also tried it on a c32 account rather than the C2 I tried yesterday. Still the same result, once 1 listener is on the stream no other listeners are able to connect...
Thank you for the details. This should be fixed in the next update.

I believe what the gentleman means is to have the clockwheel act in the way the playlists currently do
I'm still not sure if it's needed in RadioBOSS Cloud, it has a different way to program the radio (events + Track List based rotations).

Thank you for the details. This should be fixed in the next update.
I see we are up to 1.5.4.3 now, what version should I be looking for with this fix applied? Is there a section where you announce all the updates (or is it just here)? Thanks

I see we are up to 1.5.4.3 now, what version should I be looking for with this fix applied? Is there a section where you announce all the updates (or is it just here)? Thanks
The updates are announced here, but only those that have meaningful changes. Some updates that fix various internal issues, are not announced.

A temporary fix for the "Account is busy" problem when using password protected streams is to use a different user name each time - only the password is checked, but different user name should help in avoiding this issue.

The updates are announced here, but only those that have meaningful changes. Some updates that fix various internal issues, are not announced.

A temporary fix for the "Account is busy" problem when using password protected streams is to use a different user name each time - only the password is checked, but different user name should help in avoiding this issue.
Thanks. That's not really a workable solution for us so I will keep a look out here for the update with change log.

problem this morning [USCT]: server c13 is not playing ANY of events at all. I should not have to manually start those events

Last edited:
Back