Random crash for no reason

waynenrich

Tonight around 22:15 my radio boss randomly froze twice then rebooted and froze again into trial mode
It is on the latest version just had to root through my emails for the key
This is only since I updated to the latest version it was going so well

Tonight around 22:15 my radio boss randomly froze twice then rebooted and froze again into trial mode
It is on the latest version just had to root through my emails for the key
This is only since I updated to the latest version it was going so well
Also a second problem every time I restart radio boss it’s goes back into trial mode and I end up having to manually activate it’s with hardware and the key generated what is the problem with 6.1.1.0 even when I got back to the beta version that was sent me it does the same

Also a second problem every time I restart radio boss it’s goes back into trial mode and I end up having to manually activate it’s with hardware and the key generated what is the problem with 6.1.1.0 even when I got back to the beta version that was sent me it does the same
Have you tried to re-install RB? Just in case some files may have corrupted, and check your computers heat, thermal issues might cause some of that as well.

Tried re installing and every time I restart iv goes back to trial mode there is only that version on the server
This is really annoying having to keep both the key and manual activation key handy

And for reference the server is a16 core processor 24gb memory over 2 tb hard drives and runs perfectly around 18 degrees c

If it doesn't store the key you enter, it means there's some problem with the computer or the configuration. E.g. the data becomes corrupted and therefore it loses the entered key. This can also explain the crashes/freezes.

when I got back to the beta version that was sent me it does the same
But it did work properly before? This looks like a hardware problem, not something to do with RadioBOSS.

Back