rb 5.0.3.2

radium98

:D Hi all sorry for long delay but i always monitor the guys of the forum who came with good features requests to improuve the best at all radio automation software that is flexible enough

in last version i have notice that autoamp is always X1.00 amplification

second i would like to ask if the next X version of RadioBoss do have direct implement of .xml file configuration as i want to stream to USTREAM via rb whitout using adobe media encoder .

Dmitry please take a look at pm in Fbook.

radium98 said:
in last version i have notice that autoamp is always X1.00 amplification
May be the track you're playing does not require level adjustment? What AutoAmp settings are you using?

radium98 said:
second i would like to ask if the next X version of RadioBoss do have direct implement of .xml file configuration as i want to stream to USTREAM via rb whitout using adobe media encoder .
You can create a static .xml file with your stream address and use it in USTREAM. Also note that RadioBOSS is not able to stream video (and I'm not sure it will ever will).

Dmitry i havent notice that it was my fault about the autoamp it work good i am sorry .
about the .xml file i am streaming audio only on ustream but using external software
Chain:radioboss>>VAC>>adobe media encoder so i need to remove external software and be implemented directly from radioboss via ustream ,ustream is using a config file to the station that xml maybe implemented directly like shoutcast ...encoder in radioboss future version ,btw please send me localisation files for loger and caster .

Back