Route Line in to RB Plugins

madbeatz

Hello,

Its been a while i came on he forums.

I have a line in that is very low. all input volume is turned up and no way to increase the volume. Issue is when the adverts play, the volume jumps up to the correct volume. After advert finishes, the volume goes down again.

Anyway to route the line into RB plugins, before it routes into RB?

I have a line in that is very low. all input volume is turned up and no way to increase the volume. Issue is when the adverts play, the volume jumps up to the correct volume. After advert finishes, the volume goes down again.
You can create a file type for Line Input (set identifier to line.in, or line2.in/line3.in depending on the input you use), set Amp for file type to make it sound louder.

Thanks, that works, couple of things I noticed

1 - Adjusting the amp volume is not real time. i.e. I have to reload the event for it to take effect
2 - I have set the VU to input 1, however it appears that any adjustments in the amp volume is not picked up by the VU meter i.e. the VU is pre rather than post AMP processing The VU is helpful to gauge pre and post levels so I am not only able to see what comes in but I can see I have not turned the AMP too much!)

Any thoughts?
Thanks

1 - Adjusting the amp volume is not real time. i.e. I have to reload the event for it to take effect
Yes, it's loaded upon track startup.

2 - I have set the VU to input 1, however it appears that any adjustments in the amp volume is not picked up by the VU meter i.e. the VU is pre rather than post AMP processing The VU is helpful to gauge pre and post levels so I am not only able to see what comes in but I can see I have not turned the AMP too much!)
Yes, correct. Any file type adjustments are applied for playback from the playlist. VU meter shows whatever is on the Input - not taking into account any playlist settings.

Back