RECORD Stream Archive - BUTTON

pety

I would realy like to have a button for recording Stream Archive.
Somewhere in RadioBOSS GUI. It is more productive.
Can you do that?

Attachments

• _Stream Archive Record Button.jpg
    _Stream Archive Record Button.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 386
pety said:
I would realy like to have a button for recording Stream Archive.
Somewhere in RadioBOSS GUI. It is more productive.
Can you do that?
Actually it was already planned for RB 5.2 :)

It is incredible how great is Stream Archive for Podcasting.
I can take my Behringer X1204USB, 4 MICS, Laptop and the best RAS, RadioBOSS and go anywhere to make a talk show.
All my music (and effects, jingles, station ID's, Promo, sweepers, commercials etc., etc) is in RadioBOSS.

No other recorder is good as Stream Archive, becouse I do not need extra cables for recording, just USB.
Again, very incredible Stream Archive.

pety said:
I can take my Behringer X1204USB, 4 MICS, Laptop and the best RAS, RadioBOSS and go anywhere to make a talk show.
All my music (and effects, jingles, station ID's, Promo, sweepers, commercials etc., etc) is in RadioBOSS.

No other recorder is good as Stream Archive, becouse I do not need extra cables for recording, just USB.
Yes... at first it was designed to record the broadcast, but now as a lot of people use it to make pre-recorded shows, we'll improve it. In its current state it's not very convenient to use, as you need to navigate menus to start and stop the recording.

djsoft said:
pety said:

Yes... at first it was designed to record the broadcast, but now as a lot of people use it to make pre-recorded shows, we'll improve it. In its current state it's not very convenient to use, as you need to navigate menus to start and stop the recording.
I have a live show, but sometimes my guests cannot participate at that time. In this case a pre-recorded show is the best alternative, and RadioBOSS rocks :) I am afraid that people doesn't know all about RadioBOSS.

pety said:
I have a live show, but sometimes my guests cannot participate at that time. In this case a pre-recorded show is the best alternative, and RadioBOSS rocks :) I am afraid that people doesn't know all about RadioBOSS.
Do you mean RadioBOSS has features people does not know about?

Until you will improve it we can use different techniques.
For example I play a music, start recording. After music is the ID then Generic and the show. Finally Generic and music. Stop recording.

Track tool (another great feature - also the best: I compared tools from other softwares, but TT from RadioBOSS is the best) can help me to mark START and END and play it (broadcast it). No other edit is required.

djsoft said:
pety said:
Do you mean RadioBOSS has features people does not know about?
Of course they don't. I remember that someone asked these days what is Stream Archive.
My friend wich started a internet radio station didn't know about it until I teach him. And there are many people who don't know.

That's why I told you about Video Training.
And how to work with Audio Mixers, Virtual Mixers etc., etc.

Even professionals doesn't know everything about RadioBOSS.

I can make a list with RB features wich are unknown for most of those people wich use RB.

djsoft said:
pety said:

This is true.
I would like to record from any of the input lines.
this would be great.
Thank you

pety said:
Of course they don't. I remember that someone asked these days what is Stream Archive.
My friend wich started a internet radio station didn't know about it until I teach him. And there are many people who don't know.
Probably you're right, and I remember another user pointed out this issue. We've improved User Manual and now it could be a good start to explore RadioBOSS features.

pety said:
That's why I told you about Video Training.
And how to work with Audio Mixers, Virtual Mixers etc., etc.
The problem here is that everyone seems to do this things in his/her own way :) But I agree that we should add tutorials for the most common uses of the program.

pety said:
I can make a list with RB features wich are unknown for most of those people wich use RB.
It will be great! If you can do it, it will help a lot.

nelson c said:
I would like to record from any of the input lines.
This feature will be added in one of the future versions.

Back