Relaystart

Ok,
i will check overlay.
Then pause the playlist while events is playing
What should the level be set to?
(Set music level to ? )

With all this done ,
For example if i have a 60 mins track playing , and the ads start to play at 10 mins into 60 min track, the ads will play fine till the entire bank finish.

but the shchedule events ( network stream ) only plays when the entire 60 mins track is done.

This does not happen if i uncheck "overlay "
Ads and network stream plays on time.
Bear in mind i did not check any waiting on the network streams or any ads.

I think the overlay is not working properly.
May be i should make a video for you to see.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220609-120530_AnyDesk.jpg
    Screenshot_20220609-120530_AnyDesk.jpg
    357.8 KB · Views: 138
Then pause the playlist while events is playing
What should the level be set to?
(Set music level to ? )
If you pause the playlist, the level doesn't matter as the playlist is not playing anyway. You only set the level if you want the playlist continue to be playing, but attenuated. Also - it doesn't have any effect when you use the relay, because in this case the playlist is already silenced by the relay.

I think the overlay is not working properly.
This is really unlikely. The scheduler is one of the major features in RadioBOSS, is extensively tested and we fix any bugs fond (which is rare nowadays) almost immediately. Currently there are no "open" issues with the scheduler.

You can find the overlay settings by selecting: tools , ad scheduler , settings , settings , event properties, overlay.
I'm sorry but I'm not sure where this is?

I'm sorry but I'm not sure where this is?
As a member of the dj soft you should know your product well, why would you not know where to find a setting or feature.

Here's is where you can find the overlay .
You can find the overlay settings by selecting: tools , ad scheduler , settings , settings , event properties, overlay

You can find the overlay settings by selecting: tools , ad scheduler , settings , settings , event properties, overlay
This option controls the Overlay option in the created events - the same one you see when you edit an event in RadioBOSS. So options in Ads Scheduler, and in RadioBOSS Event window - are the same.

Back