Remove played items from playlist

Radio Omega

Hi,
I want to load a long playlist from the schedule, which works fine. But I want to remove the played items in the list, so the next time it loads, it will not play the already played items.

I have no clue how to do this.

greetings,

Mariano

Radio Omega said:
Hi,
I want to load a long playlist from the schedule, which works fine. But I want to remove the played items in the list, so the next time it loads, it will not play the already played items.

I have no clue how to do this.

greetings,

Mariano
When you create the Event in Scheduler for that long playlist, check box "Clear playlist". The function of this is "The current playlist contents will be removed."

Attachments

• _clear_playlist.jpg
    _clear_playlist.jpg
    240.7 KB · Views: 524
You can also activate the "Queue Mode" in the Playlist menu - this will delete files after they are played.

Radio Omega said:
queue mode seems to be what I need. But will that be stored in the loaded playlist (the loaded m3u file)?
If you mean that it should store the items state (e.g. scheduled track, regular track) - then it doesn't store it for now, but it's planned for RadioBOSS 5.1.

thank you. 

Yes I want for example play one track from an m3u file, this can be random done by RadioBoss now (although in order would be better for me).

But the next time I do that for the same m3u I don't want one of the previous played tracks again, although for a big list the change isn't big.  If this can be done through the playcount APE tag would be great.

Radio Omega said:
Yes I want for example play one track from an m3u file, this can be random done by RadioBoss now (although in order would be better for me).
If you play files from the playlist using the Track List feature, and the selection is set to "In Order" - it will take new file each time. Even if you restart RadioBOSS.

Back