Report generator

StefanoM

Con i file in formato flac, la lunghezza e la lunghezza totale non vengono visualizzate nel file di report, tutto è regolare con i file mp3.

Con i file in formato flac, la lunghezza e la lunghezza totale non vengono visualizzate nel file di report, tutto è regolare con i file mp3.
With flac format files, the length and total length are not displayed in the report file, everything is fine with mp3 files.

Doesn't seem to reproduce here. Please check that "Store track information in report" option is enabled in Settings->Reports.

is enabled

Attachments

• report 01.jpg
    report 01.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 218
  • report 02.jpg
    report 02.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 224
I'm sorry that this happens. We were not able to reproduce this here, the duration is correctly displayed in all cases. What "Additional information storage" do you use in Settings->General?

Hello, despite the latest update the problem remained. We use the same hardisk and the same files we used in version 5.9.4.0. In version 5.9.4.0 it worked and work fine in the new version it doesn't work.

The reports are wrong for all tracks or only for the past reports? Can you please send one of the report files (csv from Reports folder) to support@djsoft.net so we can check it?

Back