Save loaded plugins?

Ron

I am wondering every time I close my program it closes all my loaded plugins can we have the ability to save plugins that are loaded? Also a place to put plugins that are enabled would be nice since they are all over the screen.

WBGS-Founder said:
I am wondering every time I close my program it closes all my loaded plugins can we have the ability to save plugins that are loaded? Also a place to put plugins that are enabled would be nice since they are all over the screen.
It saves the plugin settings already. For the plugin window - it's technically possible to have all plugins in one window, but I'm not sure how many RB users need it...

Well, if you're working on making Antress and Green Gate more stable, I think a lot more would need the window option just would be nice to have a clean work space.

WBGS-Founder said:
Well, if you're working on making Antress and Green Gate more stable, I think a lot more would need the window option just would be nice to have a clean work space.
We won't make those plugins more stable - we'll just check if it's a bug in RadioBOSS VST bridge. If it's a bug in our bridge, we'll fix it. If it's a bug in the plugins - we can't do anything to fix it.

Back