schedule to play a input?

nmai

Would like to know how to schedule to play a input (use wizard)? If I have more than 1 input, how to determine one in CMD?

Also what is max of # input can have in RB?

nmai said:
Would like to know how to schedule to play a input (use wizard)? If I have more than 1 input, how to determine one in CMD?
Use the wizard and select Play Line Input, after wizard completed, in the scheduler even't filename change line.in to line2.in if you want to "play" the second input.

nmai said:
Also what is max of # input can have in RB?
Currently it supports 2 playable inputs (called line.in and line2.in) - you can select devices for them in Settings->Inputs.

We plan to add more feed from others, could you please add more to it to base on the sound card input. Thanks

nmai said:
We plan to add more feed from others, could you please add more to it to base on the sound card input. Thanks
If you want to re-broadcast other Radio Stations you do not need more LineIN, becouse you cannot play them in the same time.

Do you want feeds like Phone calls or Microphones in the studio for example? If you want you can use a Mixer. Through Mixer you can have 2-4 (6) Mics and then use Main Out (or Record Out) from Mixer to LineIN from PC. The advantage of the Mixer is a faster and better fade (volume level).

nmai I agree with Pety. Either use mixer or somehow switch the inputs. Two software inputs are enough for most of the RB users and I don't think we'll be adding more of them - when there are lots of inputs involved, hardware mixer is way more convenient to use.

Thank-you for inputs from you two, but we want it will auto switch to input(s) from xyz tv station(s). What do you think?

nmai said:
Thank-you for inputs from you two, but we want it will auto switch to input(s) from xyz tv station(s). What do you think?
Currently that's not possible and I'm afraid it won't be added because of low demand. You can install RadioBOSS several times and configure each instance to use its own set of inputs.

Back