Scheduler problem

Sench4707

Hello support team and all.

I am download last version of RadioBoss to understand can it work in our studio before purchase.
I am try comercial Ads scheduler and get a problem with track quantity. Here you can see a screenshot of ads scheduler. in Left side you can see that it contain a 3 track.
But in right side it show only one item. When I'm trying to prelisten block it play only one track. In second screenshot you also can see add properties and added 3 tracks. When i am crate playlist and add event to radioboss, radioboss also play only one track. Can someone describe me what is a problem?

Attachments

• scheduler.png
    scheduler.png
    93.1 KB · Views: 86
  • Scheduler2.png
    Scheduler2.png
    100.9 KB · Views: 96
I am need to set 10-15 files in a block and play all to air, with a specific sequence for each block. How i can do this? In manual not described anything about this task. Will be great that some one can help me understand how can do it?

I am need to set 10-15 files in a block and play all to air, with a specific sequence for each block. How i can do this? In manual not described anything about this task. Will be great that some one can help me understand how can do it?
In this case you create an ad for each track and then assign them to blocks.

Back