several questions

jopara

Hello, I have some questions before proceeding to purchase the program. You see, in settings is the option of file types, which by default puts and commercial jingles. I added several more categories to our radio formula, such as A, B, C, D. .. but I get no such classification in music library, well if it appears on track tools within additional info, but will not let me rated this file. How can one do this to use the PLAYLIST GENERATOR PRO, or for example, files with a crossfader different commercials?

Thanks for everything, for now, I tested the program. But I wanted to resolve these doubts before purchase. Sorry for my English, but I use the google translator.

PS, I found several flaws in the Spanish translation of the program, problems with accents, and words or phrases not utlizan in the Spanish language. It would be possible to include a translator renewed without these flaws, I'd be happy to send it. Similarly I am working on a Spanish translation of the aid, if unable to discomfort. Greetings.

The "file types" in the settings are used to define crossfade parameters for groups of tracks. Eg. you usually don't need to crossfade commercials. It also used to mark them in color in the playlist. File types are not used in the playlist generation.

In the Playlist Generator Pro you define categories (a source of tracks, filters etc) and then build playlist structure using those categories.

Regarding the Spanish translation, could you please post couple of wrong translation examples so I'll ask the guy who did the translation about it?

Ok, so I have it clear, but as I tell which is which Boss Radio?. For example, I would put private archives types A, B, C, D. .. How lame these files, such as qualified for that sound for example, A, A, Jingles, Commercial, B, B, Jingles .... And each uino have a preset mixing time, ie commercial jingles and must be neat, because as I said the option is disabled in the file properties of the database of songs.
Not if I can explain it.

I'm sorry, but it seems that Google Translator did it job bad this time... :)

If you want to build a playlist which has a structure like
A
A
Jingles
Commercial

Then you should use Playlist Generator Pro. Just create corresponding categories for each type of file and create a playlist structure.

Back