sheduler 26 pop up

Shameer

Hello,
over the past two weeks i got a popup on my playout computer from RB saying "Scheduler 26"
it does not say error but what it does is limit the playback volume significantly,this popup occurred twice  when the studio was unmanned, can you say what is causing this and how it can be rectified.

Regards
Shameer Ali

RadioBOSS can't produce a message like this. In any case, each error is logged in a file: click Settings->Open Settings Folder and check if there are any bugreport_*.txt files. If there are any - please send them to support@djsoft.net

If you're using Winamp or VST plugins, try turning them off - it's possible that one of those plugins is the cause of this problem.

Hello Dimitri,
There was no bug report generated and i am not using winamp or any VST plugins,
if this occur again i will get you a screen capture>

Regards
Shameer Ali

Yes, screen capture should bring some light towards the problem. Currently I have no idea what it is...

Hello Dimitri here is a print screen of the scenario i am speaking about

Regards
Shameer Ali

Attachments

• print screen error scheduler 26.png
    print screen error scheduler 26.png
    167.9 KB · Views: 435
It looks like you have scheduled event with filename "26" - please check your events list.

i can assure you  there is nothing with that name scheduled our events are thoroughly scrutinized before being imported into the on air studio.

It can't popup windows by itself without any reason... From the screenshot it's clear that there's an event with "Overlay Playback" option and filename "26" (or there's a Track List with playlist source and playlist has this "26" file). You can save the scheduled events list and send this .sdl file to support@djsoft.net probably we'll find the cause.

Back