Station ID Sweepers from Carts

HMMMM

I have noticed that when you set a cart to run over a song or at the end it doesnt push a Station break especially from the cart I also notice in my version if you set folder settings to uses the same track title it doesnt do this as the Station ID is over music . This also does the same thing if its placed into the playlist it uses its wave name even though the folder setting FileType > Use Custom Title format i.e ####### Break Station ID ####### should overide it can you assist please Dimiitri thank you .

when you set a cart to run over a song or at the end it doesnt push a Station break
The cart wall is a play on demand feature. You press a cart button, it plays a track. It doesn't suppose to start any other files. Or did I understand you wrong?

This also does the same thing if its placed into the playlist it uses its wave name even though the folder setting
The cart wall item can't be inserted in the playlist. As for track titles, if you use RadioBOSS 6.0, there's a separate column - "Broadcasting title" that shows when title is sent to the server.

Back