Sweepers

is there anyway to add sweepers that play to introduce a radio program and outro to end the program. which could be added as an option/s in the scheduler.

This will be possible using Playlist Generator Pro in the next update.

Eg, you'll create 3 categories:
- Program intro (1 track)
- Playlist - it's the program itself, and check the "use all tracks from source" option
- Program outro (1 track)

what if its just to play the program intro at the start lets say at 12am and outro at 12:59pm only. however the core of the program will be live via someone in the studio.

hi the sweeper as i told u Mr Dimitry before in the pdf file :) this is the best way .BTW waiting for the new release 4.7 :)

Action Radio 95.1 said:
what if its just to play the program intro at the start lets say at 12am and outro at 12:59pm only. however the core of the program will be live via someone in the studio.
You can do it already - add 2 scheduler events: one for intro @ 12am and second for outro at 12:59.

radium98 said:
hi the sweeper as i told u Mr Dimitry before in the pdf file :) this is the best way .BTW waiting for the new release 4.7 :)
I'll take a deeper look into it soon :)

Action Radio 95.1 said:
so where isnt any developement to do that in just one scheduler. or something to that effect.
I don't see any reason in combining 2 different events in one. A number of scheduler events is unlimited, so it's shouldn't be a problem.

There are developments in other field - making scheduler list better. For example: combining events in groups, different colors for events, filters.

Back