Time reconnection

Mike Spencer

Good morning team. A technical consultation:

What is the ideal time for transmission reconnection? The default is "5". If set to "1", is there an overload problem?

The same question for the player buffer. In my case, placing "5" seconds leaves a very big bump before a cut of the live broadcast.

What is the ideal time to configure?

I would appreciate the prompt reply.
Best regards.

(In Spanish:
Buenos dias equipo. Una consulta t?cnica:

Cual es el tiempo ideal para la reconexi?n de la transmisi?n? Por defecto es "5". Si se configura en "1", hay alg?n problema de sobrecarga?

La misma pregunta para el b?ffer de los reproductores. En mi caso, colocarle "5" segundos deja un bache muy grande ante un corte de la emisi?n en vivo.

Cual es el tiempo ideal para configurar?

Agradecer?a la pronta respuesta.
Saludos cordiales.)

Mike Spencer said:
What is the ideal time for transmission reconnection? The default is "5". If set to "1", is there an overload problem?
No, you can set any time that suits you, it won't cause any problems. Please note there's another option "Reconnect immediately after disconnect" - when enabled, the first attempt to reconnect will be made as soon as it's disconnected, and after that it will wait for "reconnect time".

Mike Spencer said:
The same question for the player buffer. In my case, placing "5" seconds leaves a very big bump before a cut of the live broadcast.
Can you please provide more details about it? 5 seconds buffer for network streams seems reasonable. In the next version it will preload network streams so that they will start immediately without waiting for the buffer to fill.

Back