Track Tool vs. Windows Explorer

johngrant

If I set metadata attributes (title, artist, album, etc.) in the Track Tool, I can't access them in Windows File Explorer.  They go blank in Explorer

Thoughts?

johngrant said:
If I set metadata attributes (title, artist, album, etc.) in the Track Tool, I can't access them in Windows File Explorer.  They go blank in Explorer
What RadioBOSS version are you using and for which file type (mp3, wma, ...) do you edit a tag?

djsoft said:
johngrant said:
What RadioBOSS version are you using and for which file type (mp3, wma, ...) do you edit a tag?

4.8.3 and MP3s.

johngrant said:
djsoft said:
johngrant said:
4.8.3 and MP3s.
OK - this was an issue with 4.8.3 and prior RadioBOSS versions - they saved tag in ID3v2.4 while Windows only supports versions up to ID3v2.3. This was fixed in RadioBOSS 4.9.1 - I suggest you to install an update.

Back