Unable to play! Error code = 2

Leandrofiorenza said:
Hi, sorry to put me first say that I chose my station RadioBOSS besides its features for the excellent support, and because we can provide ideas to further enhance this software. I have not seen anything truly "as good" as this program, and forgive me but I truly believe that you are ignoring this.
I think you will not provide any data to resolve the problem.
I recommend you do a video showing step by step the error in our station had a problem with a beta of 4.7 that RB could not be understood by screenshots and decided to make a video showing step by step through this problem and the error could be reproduced and was corrected.
Thanks for advice Leandrofiorenza. I admit that RB has excellent support (I think is the best in www)
I am upset that's it. I am tired to notify so many (maybe not so many) bugs.
I need a pause to think what to do and fix myself this problem. And I will do.

pety said:
I am tired to notify so many (maybe not so many) bugs.
Well, most of the bugs were from the beta version... But the beta version is supposed to have bugs :)
Many thanks for pointing out the bugs!
Regarding this one... That's odd, but it seems that bug does not exist. Program passed all the tests. So a step-by-step instruction on how to get this bug is required.

djsoft said:
Well, most of the bugs were from the beta version... But the beta version is supposed to have bugs :)
Indeed, from beta versions were the most. This is corect.
I think I found the problem, but I am not sure yet. I have to test it few days. For Playlist generator I use Base.xml and a large playlist Q.m3u. As you said before (but not from the beginning of this post) there must be the problem. I'll make another one with Q.m3u8

And, of course, I will never be sorry that I purchased RB. Is too good to believe myself  what I said before  :)

By the way. Can I open Q.m3u in playlist than save it as Q.m3u8 ?

pety said:
By the way. Can I open Q.m3u in playlist than save it as Q.m3u8 ?
I'm afraid this won't help because file paths are already corrupted (it happens because m3u file format doesn't support Unicode) and resaving the file won't change anything.

You should create the playlist again and save as .m3u8.

That is one of that situations wich require multiple Libraries (categories - xml). I remember that I asked for that request and I remember that is in your to do request agenda.

pety said:
That is one of that situations wich require multiple Libraries (categories - xml). I remember that I asked for that request and I remember that is in your to do request agenda.
Yes, this request is on the list. This feature will be implemented soon. There are other people asked for it as well, so I think it will be in the RadioBOSS 4.7.2.

djsoft said:
Yes, this request is on the list. This feature will be implemented soon. There are other people asked for it as well, so I think it will be in the RadioBOSS 4.7.2.
That's a great news.

djsoft said:
What about multiple library?  :-X

pety said:
djsoft said:
Not yet.
This goes to the future updates...

djsoft said:
pety said:
djsoft said:
Not yet.
This goes to the future updates...
Sure, 4.7.2 will be the next, I believe you.

Please, let me to remember some of my sation needs (they are already old requests):
  • Syncronization : the most important;
  • Multiple Library - very important;
  • Playcount column in Control Panel -> Search - very important;
  • Amplitude volume level in Track tool -> very important;
  • No microphone button -> very important;
  • Name for pause (rename #pause) -> very important;
  • Name for "Add URL..." -> very important;
  • Manual for Playlist Generator PRO -> very important;
  • Rename File (track from playlist) adjustable size -> important.
Thanks for your time...

Unintentionally, I also found the error @pety mentioned. in my case came to ejecutarce playlist generator taking files from a folder.
File the original route was:
C:\Users\Radio-Notebook\Music\Musica junio\Especial Brasil\Leo Rodriguez - Bara Bar? Bere Ber?.mp3
playlist generator and replaces it with:
C:\Users\Radio-Notebook\Music\Musica junio\Especial Brasil\Leo Rodriguez - Bara Bara? Bere Bere^.mp3
why not find the file.
the strange thing is that first shows the length of playing time and then when you try to play in the life says: ??:??
If play can not solve this problem tomorrow with more time I would point out step by step how to do to reproduce this error.

Leandrofiorenza said:
Unintentionally, I also found the error @pety mentioned. in my case came to ejecutarce playlist generator taking files from a folder.
File the original route was:
C:\Users\Radio-Notebook\Music\Musica junio\Especial Brasil\Leo Rodriguez - Bara Bar? Bere Ber?.mp3
playlist generator and replaces it with:
C:\Users\Radio-Notebook\Music\Musica junio\Especial Brasil\Leo Rodriguez - Bara Bara? Bere Bere^.mp3
why not find the file.
the strange thing is that first shows the length of playing time and then when you try to play in the life says: ??:??
If play can not solve this problem tomorrow with more time I would point out step by step how to do to reproduce this error.
I solved when I created playlists as *.m3u8, becouse the path will be saved with diacritics.
Now I am happy, becouse YOU SAW IT :)

Duration ??:?? is becouse that RB doesn't know what duration has nothing...

@Leandrofiorenza probably it's a bug in the Playlist Generator Pro... will be checked.

My radio station's request list:

• Syncronization : the most important;
  • Multiple Library - very important;
  • Playcount column in Control Panel -> Search - very important;
  • Amplitude volume level in Track tool -> very important;
  • No microphone button -> very important;
  • Name for pause (rename #pause) -> very important;
  • Name for "Add URL..." -> very important;
  • Manual for Playlist Generator PRO -> very important;
  • Rename File (track from playlist) adjustable size -> importa

Back