Unable to play! Error code 41 (unsupported file format).

Matei

Hi Dmitry!
  I apologize for bothering you, but 3 days ago, the most listened to radio station canceled its classic URL, which I used in Radio Boss. I contacted them and they gave me a new address, but Radio Boss CANNOT open it.
  Can this be remedied?
this is the new address:

https://live7digi.antenaplay.ro/radiozu/radiozu.m3u8

This link appears tobe broken as other players (e.g. VLC, Foobar2000) are unable to play this stream either.

This link I managed to open in AIMP 4 and BSPlayer  :(

Attachments

• Snap13.png
    Snap13.png
    85.2 KB · Views: 445
  • Snap14.png
    Snap14.png
    104.1 KB · Views: 394
Thanks for the reply!
It will be hard for me to stop listening to this wonderful radio station  :'(

Matei ????????? said:
It will be hard for me to stop listening to this wonderful radio station 
Perhaps you should ask them for a better link. Supporting suich special cases is not the way we do things here, it's just way too much work and it doesn't really improve the software. I'm sorry.

The core problem there I suppose is that they use .ts audio format, may be they have more typical stream, like .mp3 or .aac?

StefanoM said:
http://stream.radiozu.ro:9123/radiozumobile.aacp?time=1574526805457

This should work.

Thanks a lot!
The new URL works perfectly!
  Thank you very much!
Closed topic!

May be contact this radio and ask for another stream? RadioBOSS supports aac/mp4, the problem is somewhere else.

Their email address is: radiozu@radiozu.ro
  I wrote them an email, but it seems that the only URL available is just the one indicated by me before  :'(

djsoft said:
RadioBOSS supports aac/mp4, the problem is somewhere else
I do not understand your logic.
VLC and BSPlayer plays the link.
So there is nothing somewhere else.

pety said:
Poplayer uses ffmpeg to decode aac
The AAC is not a problem here (RadioBOSS fully supports it), it's a container that used to transport the stream that is not supported or maybe a playlist format or something else. I'll see what can be done about it.

A quick temporray fix is available. Please copy the attached basshls.dll file to the "Plugins" folder where RadioBOSS is installed (you can right-click its shortcut and select "Open file location"). Restart RadioBOSS and the stream should play.

Attachments

• basshls.dll
    11.7 KB · Views: 374
Back