Unexpected restart when executing DTMF event

malejandrodev

Hi. A few minutes ago one of our radioboss instances had an unexpected restart when executing a DTMF event. I run 10 other instances in parallel that also executed an event for DTMF but did not have an error.
Attached report, bug report and playlist should have been executed.

This is the first time I have had this after months of operation.

Greetings.

Attachments

• 09-20-00.m3u
    686 bytes · Views: 249
  • bugreport_20171006-093046.txt
    34.1 KB · Views: 281
  • 2017-10-06.csv
    43.3 KB · Views: 247
Manuel ? said:
A few minutes ago one of our radioboss instances had an unexpected restart when executing a DTMF event
Bug report indicates that it became "frozen" waiting for audio driver to respond, so it was restarted automatically to avoid silence.

We'll take a deeper look at it, but if it happened only once (or happens like 1 time a year) then there's little chance it can be fixed...

djsoft said:
Manuel ? said:
A few minutes ago one of our radioboss instances had an unexpected restart when executing a DTMF event
Bug report indicates that it became "frozen" waiting for audio driver to respond, so it was restarted automatically to avoid silence.

We'll take a deeper look at it, but if it happened only once (or happens like 1 time a year) then there's little chance it can be fixed...
Thank you for the quick response. As an additional data I use radioboss only with an audio input and without audio output via audio card (output only by encoder).

Manuel ? said:
Thank you for the quick response. As an additional data I use radioboss only with an audio input and without audio output via audio card (output only by encoder).
Yes, I see - the cause of the freeze is still not obvious. We'll address this issue in the next update.

djsoft said:
Manuel ? said:
Yes, I see - the cause of the freeze is still not obvious. We'll address this issue in the next update.

Hi. Today we had the same problem. Do you think maybe the freeze detection time is too short for me?

These are the times that the program has fallen for the same reason:

U5rYi9T.png

Please send those bug reports to support@djsoft.net - we'll check what could be wrong there.

The problem was by CPU usage. Windows performed daily maintenance and consumed too many system resources. Since turning off Windows maintenance, RadioBOSS has not failed again.

Jq9AMfY.png

That's good to know, thank you! RadioBOSS runs under "high" priority in system, in order to prevent this. But it appears that Windows still can consume lots of resources for its own tasks...

Back