USB Keypad assignment

pety

Assign USB Numpad function. It would be very useful to be able to assign Hot keys to Numpad on USB. Is this possible?

Numpad_USB_.jpg

USB numpad sends the same keycodes as regular numpad on the keyboard, so it should already be possible to use those keys in hot keys windows.

Can you test it ? :)
I would be interested in assigning the NEXT command to the zero key.
But, to be able to disable Num from the main keyboard.

Can you test it ? :)
I would be interested in assigning the NEXT command to the zero key.
But, to be able to disable Num from the main keyboard.
I suppose they send the same keycodes, so it would be hard/impossible for RadioBOSS to distinguish between main keyboard keys, and keys on separate numpad.

I suppose they send the same keycodes, so it would be hard/impossible for RadioBOSS to distinguish between main keyboard keys, and keys on separate numpad.
Assign USB Numpad function. It would be very useful to be able to assign Hot keys to Numpad on USB. Is this possible?

View attachment 13370
Hi and sorry for my English. I used the numeric keypad as a macro a long time ago. You need free software like Hidmacros.
In practice, the software, when you connect the numeric keypad, recognizes it as a second keyboard. With macros you can assign any key. On YouTube you can find several video tutorials on how to do.. .Greetings

Back