WASAPIProc_O exception

tommyboy

Hi Guys,

Radioboss was downloaded from djsoft.net. I have asked him to make these screenshots.

Switched audio source and input from wasapi to directsound but this keeps happening. One of our dj's is affected by this since version 5.7.0.7.

Any idea what it could be? I was thinking audiodriver but i'm not quite sure.

Attachments

• boss1.PNG
    boss1.PNG
    162.9 KB · Views: 410
  • boss2.PNG
    boss2.PNG
    149.8 KB · Views: 376
tommyboy said:
Switched audio source and input from wasapi to directsound but this keeps happening
The error message is about playback device in WASAPI mode. Sometimes this happens because of faulty sound card driver. You should switch playback devices (Main sound card and Monitor sound card, if used) to use DirectSound.

Got some new info:

It seems to happen only when he is connected to a server and adds music or tracks to the playlist during a live broadcast. When he is not connected and making a recording everything works just fine.

I'm about to install the drivers again but..... shouldn't this also happen when he is not connected to a live server?

Installed the audiodriver again (replaced the microsoft one) and now it's running normally.

In the end nothing more then a driver issue.

tommyboy said:
shouldn't this also happen when he is not connected to a live server?
Server connection should not affect anything, playback and streaming are independent features.

tommyboy said:
This explains it. I'm glad the problem is solved!

tommyboy said:
Installed the audiodriver again (replaced the microsoft one) and now it's running normally.

Hi, Tommy Boy.
I have been presenting this same problem for some time. Can you please explain to me how you did to solve the problem? I would thank you infinitely.

Quite simple:

1) go to the windows configuration screen
2) disable the soundcard
3) remove the drivers
4) i went to manufacturer (realtek) and downloaded the lastest one
5) installed them
6) reboot
7) checked the driver used now in windows and it is the realtek one instead of the microsoft driver

problem solved :).

tommyboy said:
Quite simple:

1) go to the windows configuration screen
2) disable the soundcard
3) remove the drivers
4) i went to manufacturer (realtek) and downloaded the lastest one
5) installed them
6) reboot
7) checked the driver used now in windows and it is the realtek one instead of the microsoft driver

problem solved :).

Hi.

I did everything as you indicated, but the problem still continues. With you, does it happen the same?

One of my dj's had this problem.

I performed the steps above using teamviewer and the problem is gone.

He told me it happened only when he was live and added songs to the playlist.

What i did before that:

- backed up radioboss settings
- removed radioboss
- Cleaned up his windows registry
- rebooted
- reinstalled radioboss
- did the driver thing
- rebooted
- it works

I did have some issues with that particular backup files. The plg refused to load for example while another pc or laptop didn't had any issues. Used my backup file after a registry scrub, a clean radioboss install and everything works..

Back