what is Trigger mix at ?

moh001 said:
I read in the manual it controls the minimum overlap duration ? what does that mean ?
The MIX wil start when the level of sound is -14db.

In Crossfades is an option:

Trigger Mix at: -14db

Attachments

• _crossfades_mix.jpg
    _crossfades_mix.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 519
moh001 said:
The MIX wil start when the level of sound is -14db.

and this uses for tracks that have already fade out at the end of them ?
Tracks wich use "File Types" can have their own MIX point.

Attachments

• _crossfades_FT.jpg
    _crossfades_FT.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 525
In my radio station I do not use Trigger mix at... becouse the duration of tracks in playlists will be aproximatevily not exactly.

I was ask about the USE of Trigger mix at .. I made a guess, but I am not sure about it .

so, could you please tell me what is it used for ?

I already told you
In Crossfades is an option:

Trigger Mix at: -14db

You can use Trigger Mix at a down volume level as you wish. If you want the (Cross)Fades (In, Out) to start at specific volume level you can use Trigger Mix.

moh001 said:
I was ask about the USE of Trigger mix at .. I made a guess, but I am not sure about it .
This feature just detects the point where mix should occur. You can read about crossfade settings here: http://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/crossfades.htm
Just try various settings to get your radio sound as you like.

pety said:
In my radio station I do not use Trigger mix at... becouse the duration of tracks in playlists will be aproximatevily not exactly.
Yes, that's the only issue with this feature.

djsoft said:
pety said:
Yes, that's the only issue with this feature.

you mean the StartTime wont be accurate with this feature ?

moh001 said:
you mean the StartTime wont be accurate with this feature ?
Yes, because Mix point is detected in real-time and RB doesn't "know" upfront when the mix will occur.

Back