Where is my RadioBoss API address Ads scheduler is asking?

Andama

Am still using the scheduler to run ads, till today I decided to use the RB ads scheduler and at some point, I was asked to insert the RadioBoss API address. Am stuck! NOTE: I have enabled API in two computers which are both mapped to the same drive with RB and would like to do remote control. Thanks in advance

Am still using the scheduler to run ads, till today I decided to use the RB ads scheduler and at some point, I was asked to insert the RadioBoss API address. Am stuck! NOTE: I have enabled API in two computers which are both mapped to the same drive with RB and would like to do remote control. Thanks in advance

Attachments

• Screenshot (96).png
    Screenshot (96).png
    504.9 KB · Views: 311
You need to use the remote computer IP address or computer name.
The Ad export from Studio "A" to "B" was successful, thanks, however, I would like you to show me to do the same to other schedules.
Thanks

Attachments

• Snapshot_18.png
    Snapshot_18.png
    43.5 KB · Views: 269
  • Snapshot_19.png
    Snapshot_19.png
    190.3 KB · Views: 260
Currently it only works in the AdsScheduler, you can't do the same for regular scheduled events, I'm sorry.

Currently it only works in the AdsScheduler, you can't do the same for regular scheduled events, I'm sorry.
I was able to remotely stop a track and also play the next song by using a remote command after struggling the whole day with the instructions. Thanks for the instructions in the help menu with relevant examples, however in running or loading an event or a playlist there was no example. See screenshot
Thanks again

Attachments

• Screenshot (100).png
    Screenshot (100).png
    284.4 KB · Views: 278
Back