Windows 11

IvanVK

I have the latest win 11 and I have a problem because RadioBOSS does not read ReplayGain tags from mp3 files. I noticed that this is only the case on Win 11 and not on Win 8.1 and Win 10. A little help would be appreciated

Attachments

• Snimka zaslona 2023-06-12 165406.png
    Snimka zaslona 2023-06-12 165406.png
    274.7 KB · Views: 90
I have the latest win 11 and I have a problem because RadioBOSS does not read ReplayGain tags from mp3 files. I noticed that this is only the case on Win 11 and not on Win 8.1 and Win 10. A little help would be appreciated
Reading this information does not depend on the operating system. RadioBOSS will not read Replay Gain tags if you already normalized them in RadioBOSS or if you set Playback Level in Track Tool for a track.

We have latest Windows 11 but don't use Replay Gain as it not efficient we zero the output, so it has no extra gain. other than it was recorded with and let the DSP pull up the track to the correct maximum headroom. The main reasons are the replay track gain figures are usually wrong. We went through 48K tracks originally to do this, but it was not efficient as the head room got from the DSP is far superior to use. Using Normalization wrecked this as it didn't leave the ones already set and gave up with track Replay gain :)

Back