TOP OF THE HOUR/GAP SWEEP

BigMark

I like the scheduler feature for commercials but I could not figure out a way to get it to play between tracks like and intro to the upcoming song. If you don't start your show exactly at the top of an hour the time will be off.

I would like to see a feature that allows it to be scheduled as an outro or intro when the time is set.

EXAMPLE: Play a track from this folder (Random Choice) every 15 minute. Outro of current track at that time or Intro to upcoming track. Still giving it the option to play over either or to play between the two.

That way you never have to worry about it playing with 45 secs left of the current track, pausing the track then playing the last 45 secs of the track when it's finished. This would also help with sweeps/commercials/jingles that have music so it does not clash with track sound.

I hope that makes since thanks.

Playing commercials on top of music doesn't sound like a good idea to me :)

You can try using the "Overlay playback" option in the scheduler - it has controls for music level or you can pause the current playlist.

To make commercials play in between songs Intro/Outro, those commercials have to be moved to the voice tracks folder. More info about voice tracks: http://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/voice_tracking.htm

Back