I WOULD LIKE TO PROPOSE A NEW GRAPHIC INTERFACE

NICKY G DJ

I would like to help you with new design ideas for a new graphic of the RadioBOSS interface.
Simplify things, compact tabs, buttons and many other ideas better.

I was starting to think about a new visual interface, but I wanted to ask Dmitry if the thing will be accepted by you, otherwise it is a waste of time and resources on my part.
Think about how to improve RB but then never see them in function of these improvements.
The software in my opinion deserves a lot but should also be reviewed a bit of things to make it really COOL ...

Dmitry what do you think ??

NICKY G DJ said:
I was starting to think about a new visual interface, but I wanted to ask Dmitry if the thing will be accepted by you, otherwise it is a waste of time and resources on my part.
It is impossible to tell until the improvements are presented. Of course there would be no radical changes in the UI as it will make updating to a new version a pain for most users. If a certain UI change makes things simpler, better or is just cool it will be considered with all seriousness. But if it's something that's too specific for a certain situation but has questionable value for the rest of the users, this won't be implemented.

MY NEW GRAPHIC PROPOSAL AND RESTYLING OF RB (USERS GIVE ME ANY OPINION YOU)

https://www.djsoft.net/smf/index.php/topic,5802.0.html

Back