P

pety

Very good improvements (checked on Win7... I'll try next week in XP).

Unfortunately Line.IN resume doesn't help us. The solution for us is syncronization of playlists with time system. That makes me to ask again for time syncronization, not resume. If I ask you that it is becouse you can do it and we need it. Thanks o lot!

That is a very good news :
Playlist Generator Pro now uses Start and End parameters set in TrackTool
Playlist Generator (not Pro) use that function too?

pety said:
Unfortunately Line.IN resume doesn't help us. The solution for us is syncronization of playlists with time system. That makes me to ask again for time syncronization, not resume. If I ask you that it is becouse you can do it and we need it. Thanks o lot!
The Line.In resume feature was asked here: http://www.djsoft.net/smf/index.php/topic,2978.msg9298.html - so now it's implemented :) It can also be used another ways, eg. you may want to play Line.In "20 more seconds" - as program now allows to seek Line.IN, it's possible.

Time synchronization looks like some custom feature which won't be widely used... So I don't promise you anything about it.

pety said:
That is a very good news :
Playlist Generator Pro now uses Start and End parameters set in TrackTool
Playlist Generator (not Pro) use that function too?
Only the Pro version. Playlist Generator (not pro) is obsolete and will be removed in future versions: everything it can do can be done in the Pro version (and even more), so it's not a big deal :)

If you look at the topic link you'll see that is about syncronisation
Topic: Line.IN Syncronize.

I am very sorry that you don't want to work for syncronization. That is a very, very bad news for me.

Anyway a lot of other requests I asked are not implemented. I am a litle upset becouse of that. I was waiting for new things, as you promised.

But I think is a marketing schedule of improvements and it is normal.

Prov 13:12 Hope deferred maketh the heart sick: but when the desire cometh, it is a tree of life.

There are lots of requests, so it's not possible to implement all of them in a timely manner... Almost every day there's at least one request to add, change or fix something. Please understand.

RadioBOSS API is on its way (should be this year) - it'll make it possible to implement synchronization as a plugin.

Adding too many features could lead to over-complicated user interface and program will become unusable... Please see the illustration below :)

Attachments

• yourproduct.jpg
    yourproduct.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 635
:)
You are right too.

Look what I would like then :
I need Playcount column in Search and selection of tracks with Playlist Generator to be about Playcount. That mean that will be selected - first - the tracks wich were played less then others.

Thank you very much. I apreciate your work.

Back