4K screen resolution issue

JeanXeb

Hi,

Already present in radioboss 6.2 then in 6.3 on my 4k screen, the software is struggling to follow the responsive, which makes using the software impossible.

Would it be possible to make a correction ?
(Restarting the software does not fix the problem.)

Best regards,

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2023-04-27 121323.jpg
    Capture d’écran 2023-04-27 121323.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 79
Please open Settings, View, Style, select one of the predefined styles - this should fix it.

I have the same Issue switching between a 4K screen and a Full Hd screen, really annoying. :'(

have a good day

I have the same Issue switching between a 4K screen and a Full Hd screen, really annoying. :'(
The only potential problem is when you drag RadioBOSS window between screens with different DPI, this leads to re-scaling of the window and sometimes (due to bugs in the UI library RadioBOSS uses) it's not performed correctly. But if RadioBOSS stays on one screen (at least, its main window) there are no problems, 4K or not.

Yes in Exactly the probleme with me because I use a Full HD screen and I use Remote Desktop sometimes with my another computer to control RB.

Have a good day

The only potential problem is when you drag RadioBOSS window between screens with different DPI, this leads to re-scaling of the window and sometimes (due to bugs in the UI library RadioBOSS uses) it's not performed correctly. But if RadioBOSS stays on one screen (at least, its main window) there are no problems, 4K or not.
You really understand this pairing device

Back