Ad Scheduler

NestorC

Question:
If I copy the adscheduler.ini file and all audio tracks from one PC to another PC in the corresponding configuration folders and audio folders and then run the adsupdate or adsremote command on that other PC, it is the same as using the API function from the adscheduler?
Thank you

Question:
If I copy the adscheduler.ini file and all audio tracks from one PC to another PC in the corresponding configuration folders and audio folders and then run the adsupdate or adsremote command on that other PC, it is the same as using the API function from the adscheduler?
Thank you
adsupdate or adsremote
which one?

Please try first if this actually works - open the Ads Scheduler and press the Create playlists and events button.

adsupdate or adsremote
which one?
adsupdate is the equivalent of pressing the "Create playlists and events" button, adsremote is the same but with remote option enabled to update events on the remote machine. If you want to copy the files yourself, use adsupdate.

Back