Voice track insertion problem

Radio Meano

Hi, I need to know what is the best way to insert eight audio tracks (white) normalized at 0.0 dB by setting the voice tracks with intro - outro and base directly on the radio automation software, so as not to have to act in post -production. Musical pieces must be added to the tracks, between one track and another so as to have a program from Monday to Friday (8 tracks per day x 5 days) lasting one hour. There is no problem for downloading, the files are downloaded automatically and saved in a local folder, obviously they are updated weekly and always have the same name. I thank anyone who can help me in this endeavor.

Thanks for the reply, I used Playlist Generator Pro. But it doesn't read some tracks, it prefixes the track in the list with "." and therefore cannot read it. The track sounds normal if I open it in a player, what could it be? Thank you.

I add two photos to understand better:

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-12-18 at 16.54.20.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-12-18 at 16.54.20.jpeg
    265.3 KB · Views: 54
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-12-18 at 16.54.21.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-12-18 at 16.54.21.jpeg
    168.4 KB · Views: 56
Thanks for the reply, I used Playlist Generator Pro. But it doesn't read some tracks, it prefixes the track in the list with "." and therefore cannot read it. The track sounds normal if I open it in a player, what could it be? Thank you.
Playlist Generator doesn't add dots, or perform any other modifications for the music tracks (there's no code in it to do such operations). The dot comes from somewhere else.

Playlist Generator doesn't add dots, or perform any other modifications for the music tracks (there's no code in it to do such operations). The dot comes from somewhere else.
Thank you. Yet I checked the files, they don't have any dots or lines in front, I don't know where he got them from.

Thank you. Yet I checked the files, they don't have any dots or lines in front, I don't know where he got them from.
They may not be in a file name, but present in the tags. Playlist Generator or RadioBOSS can't add those dots (unless you specifically call Tag editor and manually add dots there), the cause is somewhere else.

They may not be in a file name, but present in the tags. Playlist Generator or RadioBOSS can't add those dots (unless you specifically call Tag editor and manually add dots there), the cause is somewhere else.
The thing I don't understand is why it loads it in two different ways, if you look at the image on the left that I posted, at number 14 the same track is recognized normally. Thank you.

The thing I don't understand is why it loads it in two different ways, if you look at the image on the left that I posted, at number 14 the same track is recognized normally. Thank you.
Looks like the file name is different. #4 - has a dot, and also there's no duration detected (shows "--:--"), meaning the file is invalid. #14 looks like it's OK - the title is good and duration is detected. If the playlist comes from Playlist Generator, I suggest you to check track sources for categories, looks like the incorrect entry (with dot) is there - it can be in a playlist source, or you have a file names with this dot, so check source folders also.

Looks like the file name is different. #4 - has a dot, and also there's no duration detected (shows "--:--"), meaning the file is invalid. #14 looks like it's OK - the title is good and duration is detected. If the playlist comes from Playlist Generator, I suggest you to check track sources for categories, looks like the incorrect entry (with dot) is there - it can be in a playlist source, or you have a file names with this dot, so check source folders also.
I generated a new playlist with Playlist Generator Pro, if you look at number 24 you see that it has been played 2 times, the path I checked is always the same, number 10 also has the same path, I think the problem is another. Thank you.

Attachments

• 7441df42-bc75-4039-802d-b084bf8726ac.jpeg
    7441df42-bc75-4039-802d-b084bf8726ac.jpeg
    359 KB · Views: 48
I generated a new playlist with Playlist Generator Pro, if you look at number 24 you see that it has been played 2 times, the path I checked is always the same, number 10 also has the same path, I think the problem is another. Thank you.
RadioBOSS or Playlist Generator doesn't do it. The problem is somewhere else (e.g. source playlist/folder), not in our software.

RadioBOSS or Playlist Generator doesn't do it. The problem is somewhere else (e.g. source playlist/folder), not in our software.
Good morning, you're right Dimitry, it doesn't depend on RadioBOSS, I discovered the reason for this error online. I'll post it here, maybe it could be useful to someone else with the same problem: Files starting with ._ are hidden files created by macOS, in particular when the files are copied or transferred to a file system that is not native to macOS, such as FAT32 or NTFS. These hidden files are known as "AppleDouble resource files" and serve to hold metadata information that is not supported by the target file system. Usually, these files are invisible when viewed on a Mac, but they become visible when the disk is connected to a non-macOS system, such as a Windows PC, as in my case. While these files are generally small and harmless, they can be annoying, especially when working with operating systems other than macOS. If necessary, they can be safely removed, but you may lose some macOS-specific metadata information when working with the files on a Mac later. They are not visible by default but you can see them, in newer versions of Windows, such as Windows 10 or 11, there is an option called 'View' at the top of the File Explorer window. Click 'Options' and then choose 'Change folder and search options'.
In the Folder Options window, go to the 'View' tab.
Scroll through the list until you find the 'Show hidden files, folders and drives' option. Select this check box.
Click 'Apply' and then 'OK' to save the changes.
After following these steps, hidden files and folders will be visible in File Explorer. Remember that these files are often hidden for a reason, so be careful not to modify them unless you know what you're doing. Thank you.

Back