AGC?

Ron

Will yo guys add an AGC that we can improve our audio with also adding compressor presets would be cool.

WBGS-Founder said:
Will yo guys add an AGC that we can improve our audio with also adding compressor presets would be cool.
AGC already exists - it's called AutoAmp (located at the FX tab). For the compressor presets I think that would be possible to add at some point in the future.

djsoft said:
WBGS-Founder said:
AGC already exists - it's called AutoAmp (located at the FX tab). For the compressor presets I think that would be possible to add at some point in the future.

Do you have any presets that are good for the agc? just wondering?

WBGS-Founder said:
Do you have any presets that are good for the agc? just wondering?
You can start with the default one - just click the Default button in AutoAmp settings. For better results you can also enable the "pre-scanning" option at the bottom.

For even better results, instead of using AutoAmp or any other AGC - pre-scan your tracks to set the ReplayGain tag (you can do it using Foobar2000). This will provide better result and also music will not lose its dynamics.

How do I do this in Foobar I have it installed? Setting gain would be nice so all track are even.

WBGS-Founder said:
How do I do this in Foobar I have it installed? Setting gain would be nice so all track are even.
Add all tracks which you want to scan. Select all and right-click. In the menu click ReplayGain->Scan per-file track gain. Then make sure ReplayGain is activated in RadioBOSS: Settings->Playback->Miscellaneous->ReplayGain (select the "Use Track ReplayGain" option).

OK i tried this but still emphasis and a lot more not there lol maybe in the future it will get better?

WBGS-Founder said:
OK i tried this but still emphasis and a lot more not there lol maybe in the future it will get better?
I'm not sure... There are too few people who need it currently.

yea well thats part of radio automation I think its needed thats why people give Sam the edge but radio boss and breakaway broadcaster are a combo to reckon with for about 600 bones hell of a lot cheaper than stereo tool casue alone its 400 almost.

Back