Clocks in PLGen Pro

This is what I have in mind, but there could be better solutions :)
1701889718562.png

Another way would be to incorporate it into the same ad scheduling system.
Captura2.PNG

Each person would determine their configuration according to their requirements.

I like the overview of this tabular format where you can see the entire week. You can immediately see what is scheduled for each hour. This Myriad Playout is also good; it could also be something in the form of an Ads scheduler, for example, like the picture. On the left, all categories are listed, like in PLGen Pro, with assigned numbers that are then entered into the middle section - Clocks. The right field informatively shows us what is included in each category (rotation).
It can also be without assigned numbers, so that the grids are wider, and the category names are placed there. Like in Myriad Playout, it would be even more transparent than these grid numbers.

Attachments

• Clocks.jpg
    Clocks.jpg
    235.9 KB · Views: 44
I like the overview of this tabular format where you can see the entire week. You can immediately see what is scheduled for each hour. This Myriad Playout is also good; it could also be something in the form of an Ads scheduler, for example, like the picture. On the left, all categories are listed, like in PLGen Pro, with assigned numbers that are then entered into the middle section - Clocks. The right field informatively shows us what is included in each category (rotation).
It can also be without assigned numbers, so that the grids are wider, and the category names are placed there. Like in Myriad Playout, it would be even more transparent than these grid numbers.
That's how MusicMaster works, clearly the Myriad option is much better

1701995212501.png

This is what I have in mind, but there could be better solutions :)
This looks like grid in Ads Scheduler actually - so yes I think the new Rotation module will also be something like this.

Another way would be to incorporate it into the same ad scheduling system.
Ads scheduler is different in many ways - so I think merging Rotation features there will make it look ugly (excess features). A separate module currently looks like a better solution.

I think showing directly a command/preset name is better than using ID numbers (IDs are not obvoius). Another problem here as I mentioned before is that there needs to be more than one event for each preset: one that creates a playlist and another that actually starts it. Maybe it can be done automatically: you assign preset to e.g. 1PM Monday and it automatically creates two events from that: at 12:45M create a playlist and play it on 01:00.

Maybe it can be done automatically: you assign preset to e.g. 1PM Monday and it automatically creates two events from that: at 12:45M create a playlist and play it on 01:00.
The event that plays the playlist could be a single event with all the start times. Since nothing should change there. Each preset should generate the same output playlist that is then always played by the same event :)

The event that plays the playlist could be a single event with all the start times. Since nothing should change there. Each preset should generate the same output playlist that is then always played by the same event :)
This will only work if all created playlists are saved under the same file name, which I guess is not always the case - I think more users will actually want those playlists to be saved under different names to e.g. review them later. There could be an option to save them all using the same file name and use a single playout event with lots of "multiple start time" options.

regarding this post

Have you thought about incorporating AI into what we've been talking about?

I think incorporating AI to program music would perhaps make the job easier.

I think incorporating AI to program music would perhaps make the job easier.
For AI to work it need to "know" more information about the music library - tracks need to be properly tagged with mood, speed, genre etc so it has information to operate on. I'm not sure for now when this is going to be added in RadioBOSS.

Back