Converter -- convert to wav?

hkypuk6

RB play's .wav files with no problem, but I would like to convert (rip) .cda files to wav.  Is it possible to convert files to wav?  Where can I find the codec?  Will RB also play and convert to .aif files?  Where can I find the codec for that?

Thanks,

Mike

It's possible to convert to FLAC: http://www.djsoft.net/smf/index.php/topic,3074.msg9767.html#msg9767 - FLAC is lossless so you won't lose any quality.

Regarding AIF, RB can play it, but converting will be possible if there's command-line aiff encoder - I don't know if such exists.

Talk about raising the dead (thread): have there been any advances on how to play/broadcast aif?  For some reason, Reason 5 only exports to Wav and aif and wav files are huge.  Will I have to convert any song I make or can RB play/convert?  I noticed that I could not "see" the aif file when browsing for songs to add to the playlist.

Please wait for the tomorrow's RadioBOSS 5.0 release (5.0.0.9), it'll be able to play and convert AIFF files.

Is it wrong to say I now "expect" such greatness from RadioBOSS, Dmitry?!  XD  Your plan to take over the Universe seems to be moving along swimmingly...

Back